Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House
What a great post to have on the first page here!

Alxprit posted:

quote:

Onean posted:

Something that threw me off coming from WoW, though it was more an issue going the other way honestly:

I keep getting hit by AoE!
Enemy AoE attacks work a little differently in FFXIV. You want to be out of or inside the indicator when it disappears, not when the attack happens. New indicators are also added all the time. If you see something new you don't understand, feel free to ask! There's a good chance one of your party mates will know what it means.
Here is an infographic that covers many of the different markers and names for markers/mechanics that are used in the game and how to repond to them:

edit: \/ Here is the full, uncompressed version of it that is very large so I will just link the url https://phookas.com/files/Markers.png

iPodschun fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Sep 23, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

Ice Fist posted:

I mostly do wall to wall pulls now that I'm out of ARR content, but sometimes I'll forget exactly how far the walls are and I'll pull one less mob or something and the impatient healer/dps will run ahead and pull it themselves. Which is annoying, but I somewhat get it.
Even as a veteran, I mostly just do two groups of enemies at a time. It's a comfortable amount so that even if your healer and/or dps aren't particularly good that you can still get through without too many issues. If someone wants to go for more, I'll go for that too.

My notes about tanking:
-Defensive cooldowns are meant to be used proactively, not reactively. Start using cooldowns during trash pulls like Rampart when you're at 90% HP rather than waiting until you're at 50%. You also generally want to stagger them rather than using them all simultaneously.
-You may feel responsible for any wipes or other mistakes but it's not always your fault. Even if you're hitting your cooldowns and the healer is doing all they can to keep you up, a pull can still go bad if the DPS aren't killing fast enough and you+healer run out of resources.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

quiggy posted:

Hello thread, I have semi-recently started playing this-here video game. I'm an Arcanist who just hit level 30 and am trying to decide whether to primary level Summoner or Scholar. I'm leaning towards the latter for shorter duty queues, how soloable are healers? I don't have a regular party to play with and want to make sure I'm not signing up for getting my rear end kicked by big monsters that need more than my pithy Ruin can provide.
As Orcs mentioned, overworld soloing is not a big thing in this game. There are occasional collect bear asses quests but using a healer for them just means it'll take a minute longer than it would with a DPS job. Same for solo instanced quests.

Arcanist does not do a hard branch into Scholar or Summoner though; you will be leveling both simultaneously by playing one of them. This is the only set of jobs that does this. You will be free to switch between them as you please as long as you keep up your gearing for both. So if there are quests that require you to kill stuff and you want to do it faster, you can switch over to Summoner.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House
It’s five unique dungeons for the GC rank-up and 10 total dungeons for the achievement and emotes.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

Electric Phantasm posted:

Wait are there multiple /sits?
Also multiple sleeping poses! /doze on a bed then /cpose

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

Mesadoram posted:

I hit level 48 on my warrior and I am still having a lot of fun. A helpful person suggested that I use my defensive cooldowns more freely instead of just on bosses and it has helped out a ton with clearing trash. I see a move coming up soon that puts that damage buff on me, but is the 3rd in the combo chain where as the overpower combo only requires 2 button pushes instead. Not sure I will be using that much, I suppose I just gotta use it first.
Something that isn't always obvious to newer players: Trash pulls are the hardest part of the dungeon, damage-wise. Using your defensive cooldowns proactively on them is the way to go as you found out. On bosses you'll want to use defensive cooldowns on tankbusters (red swirly circle around you, or the boss is casting something that sounds painful like Skull Crusher) but their auto attacks are not a major threat.

As far as Warrior's damage buff goes, on trash pulls you'll want to use Overpower -> Mythril Tempest still but on bosses you can use the single-target combo instead.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

What's the etiquette on this? Like will people get mad cause they wanted to save it for the boss?
Saving LB2 for the end of the last boss is dumb because it will likely come up at like 3% HP when you would be cruising to a kill anyway. Using caster/ranged phys LB1 on a big trash pack is much more productive.

If people get mad about using LB on a trash pack, they're dumb.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

OddObserver posted:

There is a video somewhere of someone doing the dancer moves in real life...(The dance moves, not the flying chakrams).
Super Louis did a "Use Xbox Kinect to activate dance steps" video but also it has location and boss spoilers so I'm spoilering the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGJAMk7_8Y8

Also on his channel for XIV controller fun: using boxing gloves to play Monk, a Yugioh controller to play Astrologian, a fat cat plush to ride his Fatter Cat mount, and pizza slices to do /pizza

edit: \/ Yeah there's a Scholar book video on his channel as well.

iPodschun fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Oct 5, 2022

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

Antivehicular posted:

Yeah, I stalled out at #27, because I read "fiddly puzzle fight" and kind of lost momentum. Just have to get back in the mood, especially since I've just got the Carnivale and like one spell left before BLU endgame (which is... cheevos? Farming mogtomes?)
You don't have to do the Carnivale fights in order if that's what you were doing. You can skip straight to 25, 30, and 31 to complete the job quests. The last spell you don't have is probably Angel Whisper, the resurrection spell, which is unlocked by completing 30 Carnivale stages.

Are BLUs allowed to do any of the content past lv70? How much can a team of BLUs clear if they can?
BLUs are locked to 70 at the moment, with the last level 70 achievement being to clear fights 4, 8, and 12 of the Stormblood's savage raids synced and with no Echo bonus. There will likely be a combination achievement with ShB's savage fights when BLU's level cap gets raised to 80, the same way ARR+HW's savage fights gave an achievement + the Morbol mount.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House
As Tekopo said earlier in the post, party composition really doesn't matter outside of trying to clear the Savage tier of fights the week it was released. And even then, people cleared week 1 with Machinists and Reapers; they just had less margin for error than parties with more optimal comps. Outside of that week 1 period, relative job quality doesn't really matter. Shoot your guns and drills to your heart's desire.

Feldegast42 posted:

Didn't realize reaper was low tier at high levels, why is that?
Reaper's damage during the buff windows every two minutes is lower than Samurai, Ninja, and Monk, and then Dragoon provides bigger party buffs. Machinist also has this problem on top of not bringing any healing the way Dancer does.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

Mesadoram posted:

Hearing that raids are not as toxic like WoW has me like:

From my experiences, this is the main/one of the main reasons:

Begemot posted:

I've seen a handful of toxic players, but usually they just quietly leave in a huff because GMs are very good about following up on reports.

GMs in this game will actually do something about people being pieces of poo poo so it's best for people to not be assholes, or just not talk at all. It even extends to people that stream; I saw a clip of Arthars yelling about someone while streaming, and later on a GM pulled him into jail and linked a clip of it back to him before suspending his account.

Tekopo posted:

I usually give a "I'm leaving after 2 pulls if we don't reach the prog point" warning before leaving.
This is generally what I do as well. I read somewhere that the etiquette on Japanese servers is that Savage clear groups will usually disband after 3 wipes, so if the group does not look promising I'll give it 2-3 wipes before saying "last pull for me" and then "tyfp" before leaving the instance.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

FuturePastNow posted:

I think every job should have a complete kit at level 50 and it should just be potency upgrades after that
I don't particularly agree with the last part but do agree with the first. Bard only has two songs at level 50 which is absolute garbage, to include another example to what's already been mentioned.

There's so much content that syncs you to 50 that job playability at that level should be addressed; there's the three MSQ roulette duties, the most likely alliance raid roulette duties, up to 12 trials based on unlocks, and however many post-ARR dungeons there are.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

Feldegast42 posted:

IIRC for materia isn't is always crit for DPS unless you are BLM, in which spell speed is better because you can do mechanics easier?
Spell/Skill Speed to desired GCD speed, then Crit. Some jobs want no Spell/Skill Speed though.

Black Mage can go Spell Speed heavy or Crit heavy based on the player's comfort level.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

Luxury Tent Carpet posted:

I've been right the way through the to the end of the MSQ and never touched the raid stuff beyond the mandatory one because I just always figured it would be too stressful/hard/not for me but reading through this thread you've convinced me they're not actually that at all (well, not including Savage, etc) so I'm gonna get them done if for nothing else to see how punchable Ramza is
Normal raids, alliance raids, and the trials series are meant to be clearable by any random group of people that queue for them. They also have a lot of story and worldbuilding bits behind them. I encourage you and anyone else that has shied away from them to give more optional content a shot! Some people will encourage you to do them blind but if that makes you uncomfortable / it gives you anxiety, then feel free to look up things beforehand. There are text guides on wiki sites and many video guides floating around as well.

And to throw the usual disclaimer out: It's okay if you don't understand everything perfectly when you load into a fight. People aren't going to be mad at you because you took a little extra damage or you died. You'll get a heal or a resurrection and then you get to keep going.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

IthilionTheBrave posted:

the fights in the last raid in particular are really cool! And if you're a fan of FFT it'll have you going "oh no, we're fighting HIM!? This'll be a bloodbath if it's remotely faithful."
From what I've been told, when the third SB alliance raid released there were groups that could not beat the third boss within the instance time limit. That fight has since been nerfed and we get an Echo bonus for the whole alliance raid.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

FuturePastNow posted:

I have seen it below 10% hp going into that mechanic, though, so I wonder if groups will start skipping it once we have the final ilevel Endwalker gear.
Premade groups were already able to skip that phase in 6.1. The boss goes untargetable at about 4:50 and there are clears as fast as 4:13.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

Picayune posted:

I feel like I'm not doing well enough at max-level crafting and there must be something I'm missing. I mean, I've got all the best crafting gear and I'm in the process of overmelding it, I eat high-level food and chug a +CP medicine before I start, and still it's a miracle when a master recipe has more than a fifteen percent chance of HQ. Is that... normal? Am I just supposed to gently caress up most of the time?

Are there any good max-level crafting tutorials that I can look at? I'd prefer something I can read to something I have to watch, but a video is better than wasting another handful of bayberries.
As mentioned, HQ materials will make up for some of the quality you need. On 70 durability crafts I think getting to 10-11k quality is pretty easy but it's like 13.5k to get 100% HQ, so HQ materials are the way to make up that gap.

Random tip I'll throw out since you didn't mention specific issues: Manipulation and Waste Not (II) stack. Having both up with Innovation and then using Preparatory Touch is often the easiest way to build up quality and Inner Quiet stacks.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

Qwertycoatl posted:

play as a ranged or caster DPS with no positionals and no responsibilities
:yeah:

BurningBeard posted:

I really hope the addon bullshit doesn’t escalate, since I think addons with PC are the most accessible way to play the game. Would be a shame if those got torched because a few insufferable nerdlings can’t handle not being perfectly optimal at raiding.
From what I've seen (started playing in June 2019), it's a cycle of: raiders use mods to help clear ultimate -> people mad, addon users get suspensions -> devs implement UI fixes and other features -> nobody really complains about addons until the next ultimate releases.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

God Hole posted:

I'm probably overthinking this
Being able to try things out and knowing your preferences is a good thing. I started as Pugilist-Monk and that was fine but then I switched to Lancer-Dragoon because... I wanted to look like Kain from FF4. Go ahead and try different jobs and ask questions here.

Also overthinking is a common MMO player trait so you're doing just fine.

FuturePastNow posted:

if I know I'll be synced to 50 or below I take another job (Bard, usually).
This is a weird choice to me because Bard only having two songs at level 50 makes it feel so awful to play imo

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

God Hole posted:

so uh what's going on with those clearly high-level players that stand around in the same spot for days/weeks at a time? there are some in every major city
One of the running jokes is "XIV endgame is glam." People do the hardest content and the longest grinds so that they can idle near people with the items out. Limsa Lominsa's aetheryte plaza is the main place because it has the easiest access to a market board after teleporting to a city so it has the most foot traffic.
There's also housing and that's also technically glam

Isn't there a story out there about a bench turf war or something like that?
There's a couple of Limsa bench episodes that I remember. Here's one https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/ctujmn/ultros_decided_to_start_a_war_over_a_bench_in/

Even on Excalibur I've heard stories of people being mad because people were mad about other idling in their preferred spots.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

reversefungi posted:

Been really enjoying DRK since I just unlocked the class a week ago or so. I feel comfortable jumping into most roulettes, but have been wary of attempting a Trial or Raid with DRK. What particular things should I know, either specific boss mechanics or tanking in a group with other tanks, before attempting these?
The generally accepted practice with two tanks is that before starting the fight, whoever turns their stance on first is going to be the main tank for the fight. The offtank generally has very little to do in most fights so they're basically another DPS at that point. In alliance raids with three tanks, I wait to see if one of the other two step up to do it and will defer if someone starts using Provoke. Multiple tanks fighting to be the main tank is annoying for everyone so it's best to avoid that situation when possible.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

Rarity posted:

Lol, just lmao, if you're not trying to 100% the game
As someone that does a lot of content, 100% Triple Triad card collecting is still a "that is too much work" hill I am refusing to climb. I'm sure I'll do it eventually though.

Fishing is the big one where I'm still like nope, nuh uh, not a chance. The people with all the fishing achievements are the people I consider the biggest sickos. Not people that grind Ultimates or solo deep dungeon grinders or PvP people or whatever else. It's the fishers that scare me

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

GloomMouse posted:

Also don't forget to buy a lure or some bait from the merchant on the dock where the ocean fishing ship leaves from
There are also vendors on the boat in case you forget.

Ocean Fishing:
Entering the fish dimension for the first time is a wild experience.
Gay water is the best!

Doomykins posted:

Can you really call yourself a fisherman without a floppy hat and overalls glam?
I use a shared glam for my gatherers since I may have to switch between them while out gathering stuff. Currently I use a USPS glam for them

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

Mesadoram posted:

Is the Machinst a fun class? On paper it seems fun.
I think Machinist is a blast. Pun intended! You don't have any movement restrictions like having to be in melee range or cast times, you press buttons a lot (not so great if you have hand fatigue or RSI issues though), and you fire a big drill at enemies to do a lot of damage.

It does suck that it's locked behind getting to Heavensward but the devs stopped doing that with subsequent expansions at least.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

Mesadoram posted:

Should I focus on just getting to max level with my warrior then worry about everything else?
Do whatever feels right to you! But like hopeandjoysaid, you can get gated by story progression at points if you're not doing MSQ so you should be doing some work on that front at times. I stuck to one job when I started, other than taking a few days to change my main job from Monk to Dragoon so that I could look like Kain from FF4, because my focus was seeing how the story played out, and then afterward I leveled other jobs and did all the other content. Leveling different jobs and doing content as it pops up is perfectly fine too.

FuturePastNow posted:

You can get spells from an unsynched dungeon or trial, but like world mobs it's just a chance.
Something funny that happened to one of my PF groups: The party leader left the unsynced party option checked when we went into a level 70 dungeon. After beating the last boss we didn't get the spell so we did the dungeon again after the leader unchecked the option

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

Szarrukin posted:

So all these guides "PotD are the best for leveling alt jobs" are bullshit?
It's not the best but it is an alternative, particularly for DPS jobs that had to wait much longer for roulette and dungeon queues. With Duty Support dungeons in the game now I'd probably do that over PotD if I were still leveling DPS jobs.

As Kyrosiris said, the queues for 51-60 are usually fast because that's where people can start from after clearing floor 50. Queues for the floors leading up to 50 have very few players.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

YggiDee posted:

(Eureka) If you're going alone it's a miserable slog, if you find a group of helpful, knowledgeable players it's a lot of fun (if you have the right brand of brainworms)
Going into Eureka alone can be fine as long as you're open to grouping with other random people when Notorious Monsters (NMs) do pop up, as someone that has completed Eureka on Primal and Aether. 95-99% of people I've partied with were nice people overall, either being people that want to learn+progress through the zones or veterans that want to help others.

I originally completed Eureka in 2020 but I started going in again a few months ago, and have been having a blast. There are a few people I helped out in early zones that made it into BA parties I've been in so I felt like a proud mentor (real mentor, not an XIV mentor) seeing them progress all the way through

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House
I've only done BA runs through Primal's The Help Lines but their "Learning Runs" still have like a 90% chance of clearing, and that estimate might still be low. There are enough veterans helping out on each run that it takes a lot of things going wrong to not clear.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

Runa posted:

Thinking about the classic gimmick RPer

These are the ones I think about

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

That Little Demon posted:

I love that all the season questlines prominently feature lalafel named something absurdly stupid like "Nanaji Nonanji" or something even worse
I know this wasn't the point of your post but fun fact: XIV does have naming conventions for each race!

ARR races + Au Ra https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/63112
Viera https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/398565-Viera-Naming-Conventions
Hrothgar https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/398566-Hrothgar-Naming-Conventions

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

susan b buffering posted:

you might want to data center travel to aether for rival wings. i've gotten matches within a couple minutes the few times i've tried since the event started.
From what I've gathered between posts in the main XIV thread and a few Discord servers I'm on, Rival Wings games on Aether and Crystal run for the first week or so of mogtome events and then die down. On Primal, the RW games keep going for the whole mogtome event; one of the announcements on the PvPrimal server yesterday is that games have been going for 86 hours straight on Primal so far.

This is the schedule posted on PvP Revival for getting games going on Aether & Crystal once the all day queues stop:

Mr. Neutron posted:

What do I do with the uncapped tomestones? 620 gear is useless when Aetherfont drops 625 and the 630 upgrades require a run of both 24mans per piece. Relics I guess?
Relics or buying the crafting materials to sell and/or use. The one used to make potions should always sell pretty quickly since people always need potions for harder content.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

Vord posted:

I'm nearing the end of shadowbringers and am about to step in to endwalker. Are there any must do side quests before I jump in? I've done all the raids and trials from previous expansions and plan to finish the SB raids before I move on.
If you mean you haven’t finished the SB (SB typically means Stormblood, while ShB is Shadowbringers) Alliance Raid series yet, after you do finish that you can start the Bozja quest line. You don’t need to finish all of the Bozja stuff because that’s another 40+ hours of gameplay, but the first quest is neat and addresses some lore stuff. That’s unlocked in Kugane’s market after finishing the Ivalice raids.

Other than that, F’lhaminn has a quest in Mor Dhona that ties up some ShB and ARR stuff. It’s not marked with a blue marker or anything so it can be easy to miss it.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

also, you would have to be insane to make an alt in FF14 imo
Before Data Center Travel was implemented in 6.15 or so (like June 2022?), the only way to play with people on other data centers was to have another character there. I started on Primal in May 2019 and then some of my irl friends started playing on Aether a few months later so I started another character on their server and paid for story skip + job boost. Since I am insane, I also put a lot of time into that character: multiple jobs at level 90, lots of various pieces of content completed, savage clears, has a house.

Now that DC travel is a thing I mostly just move my Primal character around now. I still keep my Aether character up to date with quests and such but when they introduce new grindy content I probably won't do it on both characters anymore, just my Primal character.

edit: \/ They existed but my plan was to keep playing on Primal with goon friends and such too

iPodschun fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Sep 13, 2023

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House
It's bad when you have to accept quests just to dig deeper into the menus to be able to play them in Triple Triad. It's probably one of the artifacts of HW-era design because I don't think that happens too often going forward. There are some NPCs that have sidequests as unlock requirements though.

DelphiAegis posted:

If you want to do TT you will end up doing every side activity besides endgame savage raiding.
Sometimes it's still beneficial to do Savage for TT cards; one of my friends had over 60 clears of the last fight in Shadowbringers' normal raid series with no luck getting the card, but he finally got it on his 10th clear of the Savage version of the fight which has a marginally better drop rate for it.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

FuturePastNow posted:

I've been the tank in those cases before too, and while it can be fun for a few minutes I wall it if it's going to take longer.
This is my general philosophy too. If it's the last 5-10% or so then I'll solo the boss, if it's like 50% I'd rather reset.

One time I did stick with it and save a run was in Bozja on Metal Fox Chaos. I was on Bloodsucker Warrior so I was basically invincible anyway. Everyone else in the CE managed to die at like 40% but 1) might as well try to get the mettle for everyone and 2) I was trying to qualify for the duel. I successfully soloed the boss from 40% but I got a vuln stack at like .3% so while everyone else was celebrating, I was fuming because I did all of that and didn't even get to do the duel afterward. I switched to Red Mage, rezzed a few people, and left the instance to go be mad lol

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

this seems so goddamn useful and I haven't seen it as far as I can tell
This one seems like an accident but there's a lot of stuff in the settings and HUD modification that can be really helpful but are not pointed out by the game. It became a running joke with one guy in my FC because he would ask if something was a possibility, and we'd say yes but then have to point out the three or four submenus he has to dig through to find it.

One HUD option that I think is really handy is being able to split up the Target Info element into three bars: HP, Status (buffs and debuffs), and Progress Bar (castbar). I leave HP and Status near the top-middle of the screen but I put the castbar in the middle of my screen and blew it up to 200% size so that I can always see what the boss is casting, which becomes more important in later content when bosses start using attack names to signify where their attacks are hitting

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

how do I split them up, this sounds good
HUD Layout -> click on Target Info bar -> Settings button on the HUD Layout box -> checkbox on Display Target Info Independently

Clicking on a bar then the settings button will show you if there's different things you can do with that bar

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

Honestly, and I think I said this, the most interesting PVP I think is the DOTA 2 mode but no one plays it except on Monday's lol?
I'm assuming you mean Rival Wings / Hidden Gorge; during mogtome events, games are running all the time on Aether (this time around, at least) and Primal. Outside of mogtome events, people don't queue for Hidden Gorge because there aren't other rewards being offered for it like Frontline's daily experience bonus. The PvP discord servers will set up nights to try to get people to queue for Hidden Gorge which would have limited success before data center travel, but now people can hop around to get games going as needed.

It sounds like you're on Crystal so Revival's designated days for getting Hidden Gorge going on Crystal are Monday and Friday:

1stGear posted:

I like Frontline mostly because it is a big stupid scrum where nothing matters.
This is why I like Frontline. 99% of the time I don't really want to play on an equal playing field like what CC offers, I just want to dunk on some nerds that don't know what's going on and hope I can get some achievements out of it. I do a little CC here and there and would like to push for higher ranks at some point (have gotten to Gold in two seasons so far, would like to push for a glowy Hellhound weapon at least) but :effort:

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

God Hole posted:

I thought for sure they said something about the mentor mount but I could be wrong. idk what else they could've been gunning for but it was something
Maybe mounts from the current Moogle Tomestone event. I don't know how many tomestones Prae gives but the seven Stormblood dogs are 30 tomestones each, and there's also the Titania gwiber and tyrannosaurus for 50 tomestones each.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

Qwertycoatl posted:

Don't forget to be toxic in chat when you do
One of my friends went the opposite way and leaned into it: When she dies in easy content, she presses her macro that changes her title to Ultimate Legend and says /a ultimate legend btw