Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

wilderthanmild posted:

I'm really really rooting for Jacoby 8-3 Watson 0-6.

Isn’t part of Watson being able to play the last 6 games so he’ll get an accrued season and also something related to his contract?

Basically, if he can somehow get hosed over by only playing 4 or 5 games, I want that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

fartknocker posted:

Isn’t part of Watson being able to play the last 6 games so he’ll get an accrued season and also something related to his contract?

Basically, if he can somehow get hosed over by only playing 4 or 5 games, I want that.

Well there is one very funny detail they mentioned last night. He had to be assigned a clinician who has to determine if he sincerely completes his mandatory therapy stuff. Funniest possible outcome is that person blocks him instead of just being a rubber stamp. That person will be a rubber stamp most likely, but on like the 5% chance they aren't his total lack of remorse and attitude of "I'm sorry you're triggered" would really blow up in his face.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

Kalli posted:

They do, they put up grades immediately after the game, then claim once they have access to the all-22 they use that to re-grade.

I think it was Baldwin who sarcastically pointed out to one of the PFF dudes that Russ going from like a 90 to a 60 after a review seemed like a pretty big change.

Basically, they're more useless than normal before they do the reviewed grades.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

WalletBeef posted:

Week 3 Aftermath : Blame Canada

Is this some kind of Simpsons reference

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

sweet thursday posted:

Is this some kind of Simpsons reference

South park movie

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
lol

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Bengals baby the Cincinnati Bengals baby what can you say they came to play they came to win and to make us proud

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Lol Josh McDaniels

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Maybe Gruden really did get the best out of Derek Carr

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Reid and Bienemy both deserve a good kick in the rear end for this debacle

Absolutely embarrassing play calling

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

jameis winston sucks rear end and is a rapist. dennis allen is not doing well as head coach

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

Pats Defense does everything it can, Pats offense says no thank you.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

Panthers played awful football but the Saints played worse

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Lions looked good when they stayed aggressive and lost when they got conservative. Sigh.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Commies OL is garbage

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Dave Toub loving sucks. Gets so much input into the Chiefs roster for his ST guys and still puts out that sort of performance. One of the worst special teams games ever

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1574130652743667715

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Pron on VHS posted:

Dave Toub loving sucks. Gets so much input into the Chiefs roster for his ST guys and still puts out that sort of performance. One of the worst special teams games ever

I remember when he was getting talked about as a head coaching candidate.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I like that someone thought to cover the camera.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Gee i dunno guys, the Bills just look unstoppable, with their schedule they're basically guaranteed to go undefeated

lmao

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/lasvegaslocally/status/1574129734513926145?s=46&t=M846pjyGJhGHo_ycAHZRlg

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

which raidergoon is this

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Bears move to 3-0 against Lovie Smith coached teams

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

JPrime posted:

which raidergoon is this

Theres only one left and he thinks the raiders are actually 3-0 when adjusted for Conspiracy

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/GregABedard/status/1574129258146009088?s=20&t=R16hJ_2sKwrhiDcxZgTnNw

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/CameronWolfe/status/1574132189410770945

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Tua will win the division.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
One-time-only throwback to the open letters thread days:

Dear Lamar Jackson,

Sorry I overreacted to your yips(after tons of injuries) last season and said a few weeks ago that maybe we should trade you for draft picks.

Ok now that that's over.

We were kind of bumbling on offense but at the same time still very effective. I was real happy with some of the runs Justice Hill made and always thought he had decent potential. Dobbins was a little rusty but had a few ok plays.

These injuries are driving me insane. I don't know what to say about them anymore.

Bills aren't invincible but we're also the only team where their offense looked capable. Can't say I see anything but a blowout loss this week. That's why this win was so huge, with Buffalo and Cincinnati right after

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
The team that punted the ball into a man’s whole rear end won the game

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Kull the Conqueror posted:

the extra yards from the free kick spot instead of back of end zone was probably a net positive

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Kull the Conqueror posted:

It really takes the sting out of the meme, so it will never hit as hard as the butt fumble

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Dr_Strangelove posted:

Reid and Bienemy both deserve a good kick in the rear end for this debacle

Absolutely embarrassing play calling

Couldn't agree more, what the gently caress

SundayMoney
Feb 21, 2006

The face of the new economy
It is truly impressive how the Saints trot out a QB who is dealing with multiple issues including fractures in his back who has done nothing for 90% of the season and Dennis Allen just goes we got to coach better and it starts with me.

I mean if you are truly worried about a QB controversy gently caress off because at this point I would rather do something productive if it's that putrid.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

TouchDown! going to fight against the miami dolphins next time on thursday. missing best d-lineman

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/jeffzrebiec/status/1574134896406167555

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Alaois posted:

Theres only one left and he thinks the raiders are actually 3-0 when adjusted for Conspiracy

I don't do social media.

I had really hoped the Raiders would have some Pats stink on them and wouldn't get screwed over (again) this year, but instead the NFL isn't even trying to be subtle.

I may have to stop watching. Waller taking a big headshot and it not being flagged a week after the same thing happened to Renfrow is really hard. I don't like seeing players get their brain scrambled and it being kosher with the league.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
Don't really care what happens with the Panthers right now but I watched the whole game to see jameis getting hit

Felt good

Then with about 10 minutes left I put on the dolphins games to cheer on my friend's team

Felt good too

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Ravens game was weird, they didn’t seem super sound defensively but got lots of turnovers so :shrug:

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I'm really enjoying that Josh McDaniels took a playoff team and has made them worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

AndrewP posted:

Ravens game was weird, they didn’t seem super sound defensively but got lots of turnovers so :shrug:

Mac Jones our defensive MVP for sure.

I was thinking before I don't remember a Ravens defense that does nothing well like this one. Usually run D is at least good even if the rest of the D blows but this year not even that is good.