Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Kyle Orton very briefly.
Kyle Orton forever!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

BlindSite posted:

Yeah dudes cooked but he's at least had us in every game.
He's baked.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

edit: Oops, doublepost

MarquisDeCarabas posted:

Crazy to think today had the Dalvin Cook buttfumble and everyone has already forgotten it due to Buttpunt.

Things move fast around here.
Wait what?!? I didnt hear about a Dalvin Cook Butt Fumble...

edit: Found it, 50 seconds left in the 3rd quarter. Not as profound as Sancehz's but still a buttfumble.

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 13:03 on Sep 26, 2022

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

R.D. Mangles posted:

i am so loving bummed about fields, i actually let myself believe this one time
Is there any chance they sit him till next year so he doesnt get irreparably broken behind a dogshit OL with no reasonable WRs to throw to?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Forrest on Fire posted:

I'm not really versed in QB mechanics, but Russ was missing everyone high.

There were a couple drops by his teammates (Jeudy's hands are made of stone) but he keeps throwing it high in the middle. Players are gonna get hurt bad this way.

Is that something that can be fixed, or is it a regression from age?
Russ has never been good at throwing over the middle, I think? Something I just saw recently has me thinking that but I could be wrong.

R.D. Mangles posted:

the bears are not going to let trevor siemian and nathan peterman start 14 nfl games
Makes sense, unfortunately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Gatts posted:

Glad they seem ok but like…Browns and motor vehicles don’t seem to go well together.

Hopefully its not like a DUI situation. These guys could afford to get a DD.
The tweet in the post you quoted said that it happened "on the way home after practice" so I'd be very surprised if booze was involved.