Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Has there ever been a QB who was a Bear and then did extremely well on a different team after the Bears? I think we just ruin all QBs forever. Don't ever pick up a QB who used to be a Bear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

I have to imagine Mitch's best PFF game was the time he demolished Tampa Bay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xac0xyeWWA

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

fartknocker posted:

If you want to go way back, George Blanda, who was on the Bears in the 50s (Who mostly used him as a kicker) before going to the AFL when it started, and it was the stuff he did there and after that mostly got him in the HoF.

Of slightly more recent memory, Jim Harbaugh. He had some meh years under Ditka with the Bears and then became okay with the Colts for a bit in the mid-90s.

Maybe Kyle Orton qualifies? But yeah, there’s very slim pickings there for ex-Bear QBs.

I totally forgot that Doug Flutie's first 5 games in the NFL were as a Bear and he did pretty well for himself eventually.

5 games probably isn't enough time to get the Bears stink on you.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Bears move to 3-0 against Lovie Smith coached teams

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Kull the Conqueror posted:

The team that punted the ball into a man’s whole rear end won the game

It really takes the sting out of the meme, so it will never hit as hard as the butt fumble