Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Prez: I don’t know McNulty we’re out of leads
Detective McNulty: Wait do you smell that?

E:

Horatio Caine, sniffs the crime scene: Whoever killed this lady had more scents than sense

*puts on his sunglasses*

YEAAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHH

vaginite fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Sep 24, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Defense: Its a jar that smells like farts your honor... what is the crime here?

my client stopped jarring their farts over FOUR years ago when they realized they could just rip them at the grocery store or work with no repercussions. The defense rests, your honor.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

what in gods green earth is a butt

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

its where i poop from, nut

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

nut posted:

i can still manage a gaspy one here and there.

:magemage:

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
I too can make fart sounds by squeezing my hands together. I can get a few different pitches, but sadly not enough to construct melodies of any real consequence or emotional range

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
abby from ncis accompanied by her techno music as she peruses her collection of jars of farts

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
HAVE YOU EVER POOPED SO MUCH AT ONCE INTO THE TOILET, THAT THE POOP PILE ENDS UP TOUCHING YOUR BUTT?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
The mouth is the only choice. The most effective fart sound making organ in the human body by far, capable of mimicking every conceivable fart sound and even some inconceivable ones. A majority of scientists agree that this is actually the primary evolutionary purpose of the mouth. Most people don't know that

Child Trebuchet
Sep 4, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Making a fart sound was the first joke.

I have no evidence of this, but neither does anyone have opposing evidence.

Its essentially the truth and beyond reproach.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i used to be able to make perfect fart noises by slapping my ballsack on my inner thigh. this got me in trouble in class one time in 9th grade. no matter how i explained it to the teacher they refused to believe it was faked. almost lost my scholarship with that one.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

nut posted:

when i was a child i'd cup my hand in my armpit and do it, you could even point your hand like a gun while you do it giving the illusion of a fart gun. growing up and getting armpit hair really threw the ol figurative wrench in the works, but i can still manage a gaspy one here and there.

ipso facto, however, i used to also as a kid lay on my back and go both hands on behind each knee and liu kang bicycle kick doing the fully auto fart clip

i guess what i'm asking is whats your technique and how has life changed you and your approach to fart sounds. is there a part of your body you wish you could make fart sounds with?

i've never made a poll on SA so i dunno how you're going to have to old style this one and just post because i am not starting now god bless xox

ps you can post tindecks of you making the sound, but know that doing so will subject you to allow other posters to rate and rank u

"... liu kang bicycle kick doing the fully auto fart clip". Is this written in some in some special fartcentric language/grammar?

But I well understood the rest of your OP, nut, and I'm impressed. I could never do the armpit fake fart as a schoolboy (though my best schoolfriend, a lover of farts, was an expert), and I'd never even heard of ersatz farts involving the knees until your post. You sound like a veritable fake fart athlete.

My best and very effective (except for the lack of smell of course) fake fart is done as follows:
  1. Hold out your right arm forward horizontally.
  2. Bend that arm so the crook of the elbow is in front of your mouth.
  3. Put your left hand on your right elbow, and pull it closer to your mouth, until the crook of the right elbow firmly presses against your lips.
  4. Blow out through the mouth.
This method creates wonderfully loud farting noises, and with practice, good control over the loudness, pitch, decay etc. etc.

Happy "farting"! :fart:

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Sep 26, 2022

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

I can do it by putting my hand over my eye.

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib

Bula Vinaka posted:

HAVE YOU EVER POOPED SO MUCH AT ONCE INTO THE TOILET, THAT THE POOP PILE ENDS UP TOUCHING YOUR BUTT?

You'd have to poop out like a solid 40 pounds of poo i think op. It's something I worry about every time. A haunting thought

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Learning about the eye thing is a troubling development in my life

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
With my mouth

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I'm more into shart sounds op

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Chinatown posted:

I'm more into shart sounds op

How do u shart sound

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

nut posted:

How do u shart sound

very carefully xD

nut
Jul 30, 2019

would u ever pay some1 to make fart sounds for u

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
i make fart sounds with my girlfriend's boobs :hehe:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I also make fart sounds with that guys girlfriend’s boobs

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

I just checked and I can still make fart sounds with my armpits, knee pits, and hands. Never had much luck making fart sounds with my butt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Is any of u cowards gonna to deck this or what