Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

drat I was just leaning against the wall at the local anime store and I accidentally noclipped into the first level of the backrooms. All I have on me is this half eaten bag of flamin hot cheetos and a naruto comic, and of course a magnum condom just in case. I see a slenderman and I think he wants to S my D. :whitewater:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Glad you brought the magnum... for the guy!! Lol small penis + gay joke ccccombo ftw

Justin Credible
Aug 27, 2003

happy cat

Backrooms would be better if there was more than.. let's see.. one single person doing good ones of them. And the kid's like in highschool, it's nuts.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
No sir we're all out of slender men. Yes, there's none in the back, it's just a schedule and a wall of lockers. Sorry, come back tomorrow.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I want the Backrooms/Marble Hornets/SCP mashup video. Lets just run it all into the ground in one fell swoop.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
business up front, party in the backroom :getin:

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Anyone notice this wall has a hole in it? Wonder what's inside I think there's another smaller room in the wall?! weird

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Backroom is just full of unconstructed shelving and spare tiles for the carpets and drop ceiling.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Oh no, this backroom is not H&S compliant and the fire door is blocked with a pallet of returns and appears to be padlocked!

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

oh poo poo I'm in this 2 spooky alternate dimension that is definitely made even spookier by this exhaustively detailed wiki letting me know how everything works and what I'm going to find here

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001
Do I have to pay rent while I'm here?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

you do if you want to use any of this dry dog food as a bed or blanket! It's mine I claim it! no one else can touch it without paying me! I am getting hungry anyone got some food? I'll trade for a 50lb bag.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Try eating the walls? It's what my dog does when left alone, she must have something figured out.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

pixaal posted:

Anyone notice this wall has a hole in it? Wonder what's inside I think there's another smaller room in the wall?! weird

You should put your dick in the hole to investigate

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm going to designate this corner as the toilet, because it has the best view out the window.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

wait there's a window? why aren't we trying to open it?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Because we'd get cold.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

pixaal posted:

wait there's a window? why aren't we trying to open it?

but we just got here!

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Look at this cool harpsichord.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
How do you clean up a gore heap? :thunk:

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

oh, these? yeah these are just some of my kid's crayons. I was thinking how so many of us have gotten lost and murdered in here, how radios don't work real well, maybe it would be a good idea to mark up the walls if I got lost. Oh and this boxcutter's for cutting up carpet or carving up the wallpaper, same kinda deal.

Oh, ok, I'll just leave them in my locker.

Hey, what's the status of my request for a ladder, to push up some of those drop ceiling tiles, see what's up there, maybe check out the wiring on those thousands of lights, see what's up with them?

"In process," ok boss.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Sorry sir I checked the back your product wasn't there either

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I wish someone would check my backroom

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Is there any software I can get that will make me not see the gore heap/have solved the problem/have cleaned up the gore heap by virtue of not seeing it because of the software I’m using? Somebody will clean this up for me I’m sure.

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully
I've got a visual filter that you can use that replaces all gore heaps with viscera piles

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

I fell through the wall too but I think i just ended up in the space behind the wall with the wiring and stuff

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

GetDunked posted:

I've got a visual filter that you can use that replaces all gore heaps with viscera piles

Can you just change it to a scoreboard that gives me compliments on what a good job I’m doing? Like once I’ve done the most and been a good boy I get to take over the position of your fake coke dad who taps out with a cat who aims a syringe at the middle of your forehead for hours at a time but can never get his hand pointed, and then once the cat runs out of dope and power you get to visit an oblivious friend for a few hours while they run various software to try and point the cat because that’s the program and that what we’re doing. :thunk:

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Someone figured out a way to turn badly made custom CS maps into millions of youtube views and you know what? More power to em

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
When the cats not trying to sedate you he’s farting on your furniture and doing hectic pushes to micro fracture your bones and actively trying to gently caress your mouth with his dick in his hand, in the image of your own father. Download the homey poo poo dawg.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Justin Credible posted:

Backrooms would be better if there was more than.. let's see.. one single person doing good ones of them. And the kid's like in highschool, it's nuts.

Kane Pixels is excellent, but check out A-Sync Research
Same level of greatness imo.

And Evan Royalty did a good one off: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWkvc9yN4Ts

The Backrooms as a genre is ruined now, loving death slides and infinite levels.

Level 32324 - The walls are red, the monsters like to sniff you to death.
Level 634223 - The walls are slightly more red, the monsters like to sniff and pick your nose to death.
Level 98323423 - The walls are blue, the monsters are the chuckle brothers.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Are you sure this is the backrooms? theres snacks everywhere

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

While you’re trapped in the backrooms with assorted weebs, I’m on backpage.com with a myriad of hot lonely milfs gagging for my d :dealwithit:

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Stanley couldn't help but notice that this meme was derivative of his game.

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

Das Boo posted:

Try eating the walls? It's what my dog does when left alone, she must have something figured out.

> eat wall
You do not think the wall would agree with you.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Yeah, I'm jacking it.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

years of half-life training enabled me to escape the backrooms via an air duct

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

I'm terrified of the backrooms because the scariest thing I can imagine is a lovely fullbright GoldSrc level with no trigger_changelevel

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Loden Taylor posted:

I'm terrified of the backrooms because the scariest thing I can imagine is a lovely fullbright GoldSrc level with no trigger_changelevel

Spooky.

Like, unironically.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I got a roof over my head, this ain't so bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
The housing crisis is terrible, there's even tent cities in here. The homeless folks just swat away the backrooms monsters with big sticks. It's honestly really sad. :smith: