Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bad Purchase posted:

this is the perfect setup for our flashback episode

Hey Lois, remember that time we were stuck in the backrooms?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I bon't ʞnow wʜɒt'ƨ ϱoinϱ on, ɒnb I bon't ʞnow ʜow I ϱot ʜɘɿɘ, dυt it'ƨ liʞɘ ɘvɘɿγtʜinϱ iƨ dɒɔʞwɒɿbƨ. Tʜɘ ɔloɔʞ on tʜɘ wɒll iƨ dɒɔʞwɒɿbƨ, ɒll tʜɘ nυmdɘɿƨ on tʜɘ biɒl, ɘvɘɿγtʜinϱ. At ʇiɿƨt I tʜoυϱʜt it wɒƨ ƨomɘ ʞinb oʇ qɿɒnʞ oɿ ƨomɘtʜinϱ, dυt ɒll tʜɘ tɘxt in mγ qʜonɘ iƨ dɒɔʞwɒɿbƨ too. Yoυ ϱυγƨ ɒɿɘ ɒll tɒlʞinϱ dɒɔʞwɒɿbƨ ʇoɿ ƨomɘ ɿɘɒƨon... I ɔɒn't ƨɘɘm to ϱɘt oυt. I bon't ʜɒvɘ ɒnγ ɔɘll ɿɘɔɘqtion dυt ɒ ʇɒint wiʇi ƨiϱnɒl ϱɘtƨ qiɔʞɘb υq ɘvɘɿγ ʜoυɿ oɿ ƨo. I ʞɘɘq ƨɘnbinϱ mɘƨƨɒϱɘƨ dυt nodobγ ɿɘƨqonbƨ. I ʜoqɘ ƨomɘonɘ lɘtƨ mɘ oυt ƨoon. I ɿɘɒllγ ʜɒvɘ to qooq ɒnb I'm bɘvɒƨtɒtɘb dγ tʜɘ imqliɔɒtion... Әυγƨ? Anγonɘ? Mom?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I thought I escaped the backrooms but I think I just stumbled into what looks like an empty mall circa 1986. I ran for a while until I found this place that looked exactly like an empty Taco Bell from the 80s. Then I noclipped into some kind of pocket dimension that looks like another 80s mall. Then I fell backwards into, I don't know, an empty school gymnasium, got some real mid-80s vibes. Slipped and ended up in the yellow office building thing again but before long I ended up in what seems like a community pool, I thought I could hear music, it was really distant and distorted but I swear it sounded like "West End Girls". Then back to that yellow office building and now I think I'm in the play area of a ShowBiz Pizza but it's empty and half the lights are off. You guys, how do I tell if I'm stuck in the backrooms or just like 1986, because I am noticing a theme here.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Posting while getting swirlied for maximum cross posting from bullied thread

naem
May 29, 2011

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I thought I escaped the backrooms but I think I just stumbled into what looks like an empty mall circa 1986. I ran for a while until I found this place that looked exactly like an empty Taco Bell from the 80s. Then I noclipped into some kind of pocket dimension that looks like another 80s mall. Then I fell backwards into, I don't know, an empty school gymnasium, got some real mid-80s vibes. Slipped and ended up in the yellow office building thing again but before long I ended up in what seems like a community pool, I thought I could hear music, it was really distant and distorted but I swear it sounded like "West End Girls". Then back to that yellow office building and now I think I'm in the play area of a ShowBiz Pizza but it's empty and half the lights are off. You guys, how do I tell if I'm stuck in the backrooms or just like 1986, because I am noticing a theme here.

you might just be in Akron, Ohio

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Unlimited real estate, free electric powered lights, no job and nobody around? Did I just noclip into heaven?

Fors Yard
Feb 15, 2008

Aside from getting shot in the head, David, what have you done with yourself?
Hazmat suit guys are just grimdark minions

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I thought I was in the backrooms but it was actually just a Subway

slurm
Jul 28, 2022

by Hand Knit
The fuckin backrooms have gained some cultural salience because the weird two story maze of pointless yellow chambers at work makes everyone think of it now

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

slurm posted:

The fuckin backrooms have gained some cultural salience because the weird two story maze of pointless yellow chambers at work makes everyone think of it now

I prefer to believe it's because kids are stupid these days and they like to pretend that hallways are scary in order to psych themselves out for fun.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It's dark spooky woods for a generation that doesn't touch grass

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I prefer to believe it's because kids are stupid these days and they like to pretend that hallways are scary in order to psych themselves out for fun.

As kids, my sisters and I used to sneak out of bed and spy on our parents. My mom would inevitably notice because kids are poo poo spies and yell, "WHAT'S THE THING IN THE HALL?" And a bunch of freaked out little girls would come flooding out.

Hallways are scary.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Das Boo posted:

As kids, my sisters and I used to sneak out of bed and spy on our parents. My mom would inevitably notice because kids are poo poo spies and yell, "WHAT'S THE THING IN THE HALL?" And a bunch of freaked out little girls would come flooding out.

Hallways are scary.

That's different, you had a Thing in your hallway.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

That's different, you had a Thing in your hallway.

This is true. My experience doesn't equate the norm.

naem
May 29, 2011

Colonel Cancer posted:

It's dark spooky woods for a generation that doesn't touch grass

I miss living near dark spooky woods

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

man i noclipped into a backroom bathroom and my super-8 camera filmed the goatse man chasing me for 40 minutes before i fell back onto a roof, and now the tape is fried :mad:

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

naem posted:

you might just be in Akron, Ohio

Okay this would explain why I keep running across a tall menacing figure made of pulsating shadowy snakes that keeps telling me I gotta go to Luigi’s while I’m in town.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Ⴇon't tɿυƨt lγinϱ ⅃υiϱi

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Songbearer posted:

Unlimited real estate, free electric powered lights, no job and nobody around? Did I just noclip into heaven?

The only problem is there is no dark mode on any of your devices and the fleshlight has never been invented.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.

Animal-Mother posted:

Stanley couldn't help but notice that this meme was derivative of his game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxw2fkfYXhs