Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I don't have kids so I'm pretty much apathetic about the whole thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
:woop:
We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine
And the machine is bleeding to death
:dance:

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Don’t fear for the future. We could have world peace, luxury gay space communism, utopia and all the rest and you’re as likely to die horribly.

Just accept that your last moments will be terror and pain no matter how it comes.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
That's not true at all, you get really high and then go to heaven, subjectively, when you die.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
You want a vision of the future? Imagine a boot, stomping on the ground in time to music at a badass rock concert, forever, except you can take a break a get a beer or something if you want. If you don't like rock, it's okay too. There will be hot steam pipes blasting smoke, and tall rockets standing everwhere like imposing phalluses.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Mooey Cow posted:

You want a vision of the future? Imagine a boot, stomping on the ground in time to music at a badass rock concert, forever, except you can take a break a get a beer or something if you want. If you don't like rock, it's okay too. There will be hot steam pipes blasting smoke, and tall rockets standing everwhere like imposing phalluses.
AC/DC tour sounding awesome

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Its gonna be a hot one out there wow

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I look forward to the day Wizard Master is unable to post.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

Death is coming.

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020

Wizard Master posted:

I’ve been reading a lot of news recently and am having a lot of anxiety about the near future, with the Russian conflict and the economic downturn as well as climate change. How are you feeling about the rest of your lifetime; do you think there will a series of increasing crises or just a continuing slow decline that will be barely perceptible day-to-day?

When society collapses I will be targeting weaklings such as yourself for subjugation

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

im going to smoke future weed and drink future beer for sure.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I'm kind of excited about seeing the world continue to disintegrate. But in that fascination that a car wreck causes.

In reality I am in constant dread and need to get out of the US ASAP so at least I can watch the world burn in a place I feel relatively safe.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

wow!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Yeah but if he takes the VR goggles off it’s all diarrhea and syringes. :crossarms:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I’m the floating butt

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Lord Decimus Barnacle posted:

They call it the boiling frog analogy

We are all just anxious frogs

Society is a cookpot coming up to temp

I hope this eases your mind

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
Reading the news every day is surely depressing and leads to doomer thoughts. There is still art and music and friends and family and there will be for a long time to come. I try to stay positive even though humanity will absolutely wipe itself out someday.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
That car is loving sick and I want one like that

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
*very loud raucous belch that seamlessly transitions into a fart*

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
it's good but it's never been good for everyone and i hope we keep workin' on figuring that out.

SamDabbers
May 26, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDlTz0sspck

Verdugo
Jan 5, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

ELTON JOHN posted:

things are gonna get worse and will continue getting worse for the rest of our lives

This. I'm worried about what kind of world my grandkids are going to grow up in :(

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

P sure I’m gonna end up like Jeff goldblum in the fly

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Like... What stage...

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Boning Geena Davis?

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

remigious posted:

... humanity will absolutely wipe itself out someday.

the hour is closer than you think

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

I don't really think about it. Whatever's gonna happen is gonna happen.

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015
If you see me posting my own tweets, please report me so I will be probated for a month.
https://twitter.com/KenWolfTran/status/1575153138394284034?s=20&t=eVOr8QfxdrkoeJjQQnaSOA

Like this... remix...

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
In 1980 this was the lie they told me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjyAkmZd63g

It's gonna be awesome?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

in the year two thousand

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I feel real good! :coal:

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I've been there and seen it. It's okay. Kind of sameish. Little bit better here, little bit worse there. Really hate that everyone got fixated on RGB lights again tho ugh. Seriously, pants and jackets lined with RGB strips. Why? I asked. "It's the future" apparently.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
This isn't the past, or the present. This is the future.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

in the future, everyone will use they/them pronouns and when they get to heaven god wont know which port-a-potty to entomb them in for all eternity and so they will have to go to hell instead. very sad.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

syntaxfunction posted:

I've been there and seen it. It's okay. Kind of sameish. Little bit better here, little bit worse there. Really hate that everyone got fixated on RGB lights again tho ugh. Seriously, pants and jackets lined with RGB strips. Why? I asked. "It's the future" apparently.

In the future, we can all recognize a time traveler and play funny pranks like this on them.

The truth is that we do like bright lights, but pants have gone out of fashion ages ago.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
That’s where beta testing occurs.

No thanks!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

When will then be now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I don't know how anyone could possibly feel good about the future, but hey, do whatever. :shrug: