Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Matinee posted:

Maybe it’s the wisdom of being the other side of 30, or having gone through a few serious relationships in that time, but man, what a complete loving tool. Those women all did the absolute right thing by ditching his petulant rear end.

It’s not even like his taste in music is all that interesting, it’s just basic Springsteen and Lou Reed-adjacent poo poo.

This is the entire point of the movie and it spends it's entire run time telling the audience "this guy sucks and is wrong don't be like him" and at the end John Cusack says out loud "I sick and was wrong and nobody should be like that".

I can't tell if this is a bit or you guys are too dumb to breathe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU