Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

dioxazine posted:

but if they come out of the lake, they'll be a danger to us

intels planning to release them soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

does amd use the same thing with like, power cores and weenie cores?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

because of the rare earth metals?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

nudgenudgetilt posted:

dxvk can be used on windows as a wrapper for old directx versions

there is also nothing stopping intel from shipping dxvk if they want to solve the problem for you

if intel wants to make their hardware work for you, i guess they could do this. but making hardware become basically functional isn’t intels job, stop being lazy you goons

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

i would echi but i dont have my powers outside of my realm

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

eurasia thread in cspam. u can click on people's profile now and it tells you where theyre empowered

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

thastral

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

DELETE CASCADE posted:

literally anyone would be better than carry on then

lowtax?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

infernal machines posted:

lol. absolutely not

the dental plan is pretty good actually

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

not much of an arc if they’re just back where they started

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

chaosbreather posted:

the expensive lesson i learnt about graphics cards is it's never about the benchmarks, it's always about the drivers. your ability to play a game or do a thing is entirely dependent on drivers. so it's entirely pointless buying ati cards because most of your games won't even launch. it's incredible that that being the situation, intel, who are pretty loving far away at being known for being the driver kings, decided to give it a go. the way nvideo releases launch day patches (for their mostly very stable and good drivers) for every single game anyone has the slightest chance of caring about is the only actual thing that matters in graphics card town.

yeah i stopped buying ati in 2006 or so, too

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

infernal machines posted:

they trade back and forth depending on the benchmark, but somehow intel manages to take 50%+ more current to do it, despite going apeshit with "efficiency" cores

turns out turning 16 weenie cores up to 11 isn’t necessarily power efficient just because there weenie cores