Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

this is all amazing

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

No, boys, no! Remember the good old days, when it was a quarry not a mine, and you liked one another! And Barney don't think too hard about these coins, you might...

it's treasure of the sierra madre, no wonder you are fascinated by it

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Scuba Trooper posted:

I do not care for the idea of Barney Rubble “snarling”

in the world of The Bedrock Connection, people rarely just say anything, apparently. they snarl it, retort it, exclaim it, growl it, snap it, and so on.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Stoner Sloth posted:

at least take comfort in the small mercy that no one has ejaculated anything yet

nervously anticipating The Bedrock Connection II: Bedrock After Dark

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

teen witch posted:

I was curious about the author and now will be suing him

I secretly sort of love it when extended universe authors can't be bothered to actually investigate the source material and just crank out whatever they feel like writing with only the barest nods to the original property. something about tthat level of contempt/laziness really speaks to me I guess.

ty nesamdoom!