Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

baka of lathspell

holy poo poo lmao

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

more like barney and fred angrily monologue at eacah other and tell each other to shut the gently caress up: the novel

also i have never seen a dragon in the flintstones ever

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

an acte

rick nicksun: hey it is me with the improbable name. my clan actually flew to the sun and nicked it just a bit off the side. anyway i come to you with the wave of the future: weird poo poo that i never explain. fred & barney lets get u in on this

*fred is posed in dominant MMA position choking the poo poo out of barney* thats the last time i defer to your judgement on coalbowling physics manipulations

fred: dont even try the triangle escape fucker. *puts down barney* weird poo poo you dont explain huh? u think they ever explain to me why my phone is a dinosaur. lets do this

barney *massaging neck* but fred even whats printing this book is a dinosaur somehow

fred: mr. wed love to do some shaady illegal poo poo that puts our whole households, our stability much like the fragile stability of the bedrock we're mining, at peril.

rn: good, let me explain to you how you do all the work and we won't discuss your cut at all

fred: ... *thinks of pebbles*

barney: ... *thinks of bam bam*

both of them: do it For her

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

do you think 9/11 happened and it was two giant monoliths collapsing

baka of lathspell

so in the end there was no harm done except to the quarry mines safety record

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)