Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

They talked long enough for the moon to shift in the sky and a whole-rear end palm tree to grow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

"Daddy Pig you stupid wanker!" snarled Mummy Pig. "We have to hide the Babaghanoush inside Mr. Dinosaur or we'll never be able to afford a real driveway!"

google THIS

Mining rock by day, smuggling rock by night

google THIS

Don't worry it's a Chevy

google THIS

I'm so intrigued by rock mining now that I know you can run out of rock to mine

Like is there fool's rock? Are there rock prospectors sifting for bits of rock in dirt or sand?

google THIS

"There's rock in them thar hills," someone might say in the weird alternate Flintstone's universe of this book, and it would be really hard to tell how ironic the author intended it to be

google THIS

My brain can't leave threads like this one alone so I keep thinking of more things, like the fact that Barney is not actually Fred's coworker and in fact canonically it's never made clear whether he has a job at all

google THIS

Also the weighted mahooley bags are now officially the gun on the mantle and if no one gets clobbered with one before the end of the book I will be pissed

google THIS

"This is dumb," sneered Barney.

"No you're dumb," growled Fred.

"No you're dumb!" roared Barney.

"No YOU'RE

google THIS

teen witch posted:

I was curious about the author and now will be suing him

sorry Stoner Sloth :sympathy:

google THIS

"You want to borrow a cup of what?!" exclaimed Fred.

"I don't like this," Barney scowled.

"I do," said Betty.

google THIS

Jizzle Dinosaur: Eh, it's a living

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Wow, that wrapped up quick. That is an ending that says the author hit his target word count. Either that or he ran out of jizzle