Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
The ball bounces off a butt in to the hands of another player who then makes a lateral to another player who then passes for a succesful gain of 20+ yards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

TheKingslayer posted:

Might have been. I just remembered that suddenly. Regardless, pretty hosed up.

I checked and it was Barry Switzer who thought Aikman might be gay, and Bayless was the one who reported and widely spread the rumor.

Jimmy and Jerry loved Aikman.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Ragnarok the Red posted:

I appreciate the :10bux: solidarity Cavauro :hfive:

Incidentally is there a rules thread saying using the HOT thread icon is an auto-ban in TFF? I didn’t see one stickied here and it’s not in the main SAS sticky.

It's the entire SA forum, not just TFF or SAS, and it's on the side when you post a new thread right next to the text box:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
That was a lovely holding call but massive props on the 3 yard throw on 3rd and long.

YA DINGDONG

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

fartknocker posted:

It's the entire SA forum, not just TFF or SAS, and it's on the side when you post a new thread right next to the text box:

does tiger attack still AB ??

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
This is going to be an unwatchable miasma of penalties and turnovers, I can feel it

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

fartknocker posted:

I don’t think any of that shows up if you’re posting on Awful App, though. :lol::sad:

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

fartknocker posted:

:doh: I have no idea why my brain didn’t process this, I always thought it was just the BAN ME icon.

EDIT: oh yeah it doesn’t show up in the Awful App that I use :rubby: Free :10bux: for Jeffrey I guess

Ragnarok the Red fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Sep 27, 2022

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

it's extremely funny that they hired Daboll presumably due to the insane success of the Buffalo offense and he decided to delegate playcalling

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Go 4 it

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress the Cowboys

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

:flag: :flag:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Uh, right tackle... what the gently caress was that

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

Lawrence is an elite pass rusher against the Giants

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020
D-A-N-I-E-L J-O-N-E-S!!!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I honestly don't know if I can handle regular bad football after last night. I might have been spoiled and broken.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i just want some really dominant pass rusher to make a hand heart whenever they get a sack as their signature

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020
drat he took that sack like he loved it

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/T2k2Nws.mp4

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

fartknocker posted:

I get it for the third one, but I don't know why the first two are even options if that's a forum-wide rule.

Also I'm eating the other half of my rich person's cake for this game; very excited about it

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Bellinger: painfully slow

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Man I am not used to Buck and Aikman on MNF

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

surf rock posted:

I get it for the third one, but I don't know why the first two are even options if that's a forum-wide rule.

Also I'm eating the other half of my rich person's cake for this game; very excited about it

because its funny

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Peyton wants DA BOMB and I agree

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Man I am not used to Buck and Aikman on MNF

It's not a solution, but it is harm reduction.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
The best part of watching the Manningcast is seeing how annoyed Peyton gets with the playcalling

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Peyton is mad already lol

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
:doink: ?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
motherfucker

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

:lol: it begins

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Lmao

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Clownball off to a fantastic start, I see.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

fartknocker posted:

motherfucker

You on the west coast fartknocker?

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

that can't feel good on the ole fingers

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
:geno:

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

surf rock posted:

Believe it or not this is a comedy website that uses to like to satirize the internet.

Does kind of suck if somehow you’ve only ever used an app that doesn’t have the warning.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Was that a little low on the trajectory? I mean the blocking was obviously rear end but I think that was a combination of terrible things.

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
Excellent, the clownball I ordered has arrived.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Haschel Cedricson posted:

Clownball off to a fantastic start, I see.

It's the NFC East in Primetime, we were already at :siren:CLOWNBALL:siren: level 3 when they came out for warmups

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

drat my stream is super slow, just saw the kick lmao