Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

surf rock posted:

I get it for the third one, but I don't know why the first two are even options if that's a forum-wide rule.

Lowtax bullshit. :shrug:

I mean, Attention was specifically for forum announcements and news type stuff, but I don’t think Hot ever got used.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I don't understand why Zeke is still starting over Pollard... He's so much worse.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

mcmagic posted:

I don't understand why Zeke is still starting over Pollard... He's so much worse.

:10bux:

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
God I love these Manning brothers

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

mcmagic posted:

Jerry and Fat Mike

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

that the manning brothers are so entertaining and charismatic and fun crushes my soul

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

The Dave posted:

Believe it or not this is a comedy website that uses to like to satirize the internet.

Does kind of suck if somehow you’ve only ever used an app that doesn’t have the warning.

being unreasonably mean to each other was a lot of fun for a long time but we all needed to grow up

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

The giants are the fraudiest of 2-0, well won’t be so crazy when they’re 2-1.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
What a a catch

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

mcmagic posted:

He's excellent at running into a brick wall whereas Pollard is someone you probably don't want to wear out. Jerry will wake up come playoff time and demand he get fed in the playoffs cuz he thinks it's still the 90s

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

Noah Brown is having a nice season so far

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
Who is brown? Dude can catch

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Noah Brown is having a nice season so far

Yeah he’s had some really good games so far

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Zeke should fumble here IMO

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
this is gonna be a long night if the Giants keep giving up 10+ yard plays. the cowboys are on fire now

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Cooper Rush is clearly better than Daniel Jones

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

bows1 posted:

Who is brown? Dude can catch

Woulda been drafted higher outta Ohio St if he didn't break his leg. He lost some weight in the offseason; Garrett Cowboys had him block more than anything else

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Zeke twice in a row really????

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That was almost a disaster of a play with the late motion if it was timed a bit different. No one knew what was going on.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

fartknocker posted:

Zeke should fumble here IMO

No don't!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lolol

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
ZEKE ELLIOTT IN THE BEST SHAPE OF HIS LIFE

nothing

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
More false starts please.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

AndrewP posted:

But he’s still Pooper :george:

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

Shinjobi posted:

ZEKE ELLIOTT IN THE BEST SHAPE OF HIS LIFE

nothing

he can dance in the backfield better than ever!

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

AndrewP posted:

ive been saying this

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
https://i.imgur.com/TLddw6L.mp4

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Nervous posted:

More false starts please.

stalse farts

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

the only thing keeping the Manningcast from being perfect is the guests. they should have none

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

false sharts

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Should have gone for it.

Leave the scoreboards pure, untainted

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Mystic Stylez posted:

the only thing keeping the Manningcast from being perfect is the guests. they should have none

100% agree

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

fartknocker posted:

false sharts

:hmmyes:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Mystic Stylez posted:

Marshawn Lynch every quarter

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

https://twitter.com/dallascowboys/status/1574559979478056967?s=46&t=DPj1bxwtrlcOkc9p9_oTQg

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Mystic Stylez posted:

The only guest they should ever have is Marshawn Lynch

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Elephanthead posted:

Marshawn Lynch every quarter

:hmmyes:

Also, Pat McAfee is up later tonight and he might be drunk and funny.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Mystic Stylez posted:

Putting them in the same room would improve the product by tenfold imo

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
oh GOD these CGI faces, more viral marketing for that horror movie?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
This will be a one-touchdown game.