Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
as many of you are aware, forum poster Kaiser Schnitzel has established a thread specifically to post after they have had their allergy shot.

HOWEVER, forum moderator Goons Are Great has repeatedly abused their position of power to post in said thread, DESPITE Kaiser not having had their allergy shot recently.

before i take this to QCS and/or start calling jeff in the middle of the night, i suggest forum court

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The BYOB forum court is a night court. Our judge is the Honorable Harry "Code Jockey" Stone.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
*spends the first hour of court looking around for this honorable version of himself*

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Worried about mods having very, VERY long arms in BYOB. Last time my friend Seth came in here his arms started dragging the ground and kicking up sparks. I heard Mani's arms can wrap around his body twelve or more times and they're still growing. Back in the day, Duckie took a tomato off of my fork when I was in Portland and she was still in California.

I tell you hwat, these mods...

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Code Jockey posted:

*spends the first hour of court looking around for this honorable version of himself*

Found it! I think.

Wait, poo poo. No. It was a parking meter.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i stickied the thread, wanting to show off how closed it was and was alarmed to discover doing this opened the thread. maybe gag snuck in while i was figuring that out.

i throw myself upon the mercy of the court.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Heather Papps posted:

i stickied the thread, wanting to show off how closed it was and was alarmed to discover doing this opened the thread. maybe gag snuck in while i was figuring that out.

sustained

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I'm the incredibly biased court reporter who makes unsubtle implications about the bailiff.

Buttchocks

I heard the bailiff needs a line of coke to sustain himself through a shift.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Heather Papps posted:

Objection! Heather Papps is just an idiot king. The mercy should be double.

google THIS

Shoot, I sneezed. Has anyone seen a biblet floating around? It looks like a dust speck, but darker. Without it the witnesses might be able to lie.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
*shoots the poo poo with Bull and Christine while the rest of the court is doing whatever this is, in a different room, on a different floor*

Hey guys, isn't anyone gonna show up to court today? No posting crimes?

sb hermit

I throw myself on one of the juror's benches on the court and watch anime on my phone

sb hermit

the anime is two people camping on a lake, cooking food and basking in the camaraderie

sb hermit

A pizza delivery person busts in with the pizzas I got for the court. One of them has your favorite toppings.

idiotsavant
i sentence all mods to be launched into the sun, forever

Ass-penny

idiotsavant posted:

Ass-penny

Edward Fingerhands posted:

Found it! I think.

Wait, poo poo. No. It was a parking meter.

I'm trying to think of something less honorable than a parking meter and I got nothing

Buttchocks

Court stenographer just empty quoting all day and counting their paycheck.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Buttchocks posted:

Court stenographer just empty quoting all day and counting their paycheck.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

idiotsavant posted:

harsh, but fair

Nosfereefer

i suggest we summary execute the mods/admins, exile them to eastern siberia for 20 years, ban them from their positions for a decade, and/or make them submit written apologies

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Thank you for bringing this up it has really concerned me too and caused considerable mental anguish on my part, to the tune of about two million dollars

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

idiotsavant
what these mods need is a good spanking

nut

nude spawn for mod he would never

Ass-penny

*gently crying behind a theater playing Detective Pikachu as I slowly load bullets into my rifle*

ALL COPS, Pikachu.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

nut posted:

nude spawn for mod he would never

Manifisto

I had a question about this but I guess I posted it in the wrong thread. also now that I see what this thread is about, I guess my question is answered.

ty nesamdoom!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i am doubly furious about this now. I expect this sort of thing from GaG but i thought you were above this manifisto

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

more like maniPISSto

Manifisto

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

more like maniPISSto

Personable Intelligent Strong Sexy

:hmmyes: checks out

baka of lathspell

i just like posting in threads yo

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Nosfereefer

Manifisto posted:

I had a question about this but I guess I posted it in the wrong thread. also now that I see what this thread is about, I guess my question is answered.

quoting so it doesnt get deleted

Nosfereefer

i think its both sad and inevitable that a thread on moderator transgressions immediately spawns some kind of even worse reaction. smdh

Nosfereefer

this is not a forum. it's literally george orwel's 1984

Manifisto

Nosfereefer posted:

this is not a forum. it's literally george orwel's 1984

we have always been at war with coupons & deals

ty nesamdoom!

Nosfereefer

Manifisto posted:

we have always been at war with coupons & deals

i agree, the twisted enemy goons with spoons must be destroyed, unlike our strong, eternal allies - coupons & deals

baka of lathspell

oh yea i had a mod complaint i called bob odenkirk a jerk and hp didnt probe me

theres my complaint please duly file it away in the thoughts/suggestions/complaints mod repository

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Nosfereefer

baka fwocka fwame posted:

theres my complaint please duly file it away in the thoughts/suggestions/complaints mod repository

messed up imo

the solution, i think, is sortition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

baka fwocka fwame posted:

bob odenjerk