Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
man, idk how some of you have owned so much stuff. maybe its just my own defect that i immediately get attached to stuff, and would feel like a tremendous rear end in a top hat trying to flip stuff for profit. i can barely deal with a couple cars at once, but i guess im not most people. mid-30s, bayarrhea.

anyway, the list:
1965 impala: 4-door, 327 that i swapped to a built 350. cool daily for a teenager, but it slowly became more and more of a beater. only car ive ever sold, and kinda miss it. wasn't driving it much after i bought the javelin.
1960 F100: 292, 4-speed, custom cab, long bed. was my dad's, now it's mine. always wanted this truck as a kid growing up, and now that i have it i rarely drive it lmao
1969 chevelle: project. needs everything. basically just a shell up on jack stands in my back yard. slowly but surely...
1961 ????: some sort of euro 10-speed bicycle. no identifying marks. was crashed in the 60s by my uncle as a kid, but i can putter around town on it fine.
1968 javelin: current daily. 390 4-speed. fun as gently caress, but needs a lot of little things. trying not to dive too deep into it, because it will steal my attention from everything else.
2015 cb300f: just starting to learn to ride. wanted something i could neglect, so it doesn't become a project like all of the above. we'll see how that goes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

wallaka posted:

Sometimes you're a pauper, sometimes you're a prince.

yeah quite a bit of whiplash in your list. you start out strong with a handful of cool stuff, then theres a whole lot of nothing until the last third which comes back into the money.