Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

1993 Ford Mustang LX convertible. Teal green with white top. Slow as gently caress. I hit a tree with it when it was snowy.
1996 Saturn SL2. Black gold. Loved this after living with the slow rear end mustang. Got me through high school and part of college until the clutch died. Had leather and MT, leaked a shitload of water through the headliner. I think it was sunroof drains but it still did it after caulking all around the sunroof, lol.
1987 Mazda RX7 Turbo II. Red. Blown turbo, low compression. Dad convinced me to buy it because he had a bunch of RX7 and parts and then did very little to help me with it when I knew nothing about cars, let alone a rotary. Sold it for a few hundred bucks than I bought it for. Drove it less than a mile.
1992 Eagle Talon TSI AWD. First project car and what I learned how to wrench on. Fun car that taught me how to fix everything because it's a DSM and everything needs fixing always. I had this in college and bought something else as soon as I could once I had a grown up job. I needed to reliably get to my job even though I kept this car running very well given my circumstances (college, no garage, tools, etc).
2008.5 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3. White pearl. :swoon: First new car I had ever owned. I didn't want a car payment anymore, but I regret selling this one probably more than most of these. It was too nice for young me. I was young and dumb with money and got scared I might lose my job so I sold it after about a year.
1999 Honda Civic EX. Bought from a friend from college. Flew up to Chicago in a thunderstorm (normally 45 min flight) that took 5 hours. Beater.
1994 Mazda Miata R. Turbo'd it and put in a roll bar and seats in it. I was too tall to feel good about it. I never really got it tuned super well but I learned a lot. Sold it to some guy who put a V8 in it and hacked it up.
1996 Mazda Miata Turbo (donor I swapped parts on to the 94 and then made the 96 stock and sold it. Flew down to Jacksonville and drove it back to Cincinnati the same day)
???? Ninja 500. Bought from a goon for cheap, took MSF and was bad at riding bikes but still passed. I was too scared to take it on the road. I literally only rode it around my apartment parking lot once and didn't want to invest $1000 into a helmet and leather to be safe..ish.
2004 Cadillac CTS-V. America.
2006 Saab 9-2x Aero. MT, pretty rare car.
2014 Chevrolet Sonic turbo MT. Bought new. Manufacturer bought it back...
1999 Mazda Miata w/hard top. Bought to make a Spec miata, then decided building a car and racing was too expensive and sold it for a little more than I bought it for.
2006 Volvo V70 AT, 2.5L turbo. Wife loved boost. I just remember it smelled kinda funny inside.
2002? Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD. Tow vehicle for racing car that never materialized.
2004 Infiniti G35 MT. Always wanted one, then found the perfectly spec'd one on CL from the original owner. Brembos, no sunroof in dark grey. Couldn't resist.
2017 VW GTI Sport DCT. White with plaid seats. Bought new. Loved this car but didn't have it too long because kids. Doesn't fit 2 car seats well but one is just fine.
2012 Honda Odyssey. Bought from original owner, will run into the ground with help from my children. Maybe I'll get something fun again but Michigan roads are awful (both in condition and being only flat and straight) and sap all the fun out of driving for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU