Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
Cars:

• 2003 Honda Civic: Technically my mom's car, but she never drove it, so it was effectively mine. Learned to drive on this, went half-way across the country with it after I graduated college, and my parents still have it.
  • 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse: First car I actually owned and bought with my own money. Total piece of poo poo that had some new problem every couple months. Sold it after 2 years and 18k miles.
  • 2012 Mazdaspeed 3: My first manual and the only vehicle I regret selling, amazing car that's a hoot to drive and immensely usable. Kept it totally stock and sold it after 5 years and 40k mile.
  • 2019 Honda Civic Type-R: My dream car and the reason I'm into cars in the first place. Incredible car that lives up to all the hype. Basically all around better car than the Mazdaspeed 3 except maybe in sheer rawness. Hope to drive it into the ground.

Bikes:

• 2021 Yamaha R3: First bike and it's a real good looking and riding bike, but also kind of a mistake. I'm short and this was a bit too tall for me. Which made riding it a more nervewracking affair than it already was, so I barely did. That said I hope to come back to sport bikes some other time when I'm more experienced. Currently in the process of trading it in for...
  • 2023 Honda Rebel 500 SE: I'm not a fan of cruisers, and hate HD, but this one actually looks good to me. It's reasonably light, enough power, and I can firmly plant both feet on the ground. I hope to use this more than I did the R3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU