Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

I’m mid thirties, grew up/live in Michigan. This has certainly influenced my list. Still owned in bold.

• 1992 Oldsmobile Eighty Eight (88) Royale
  • 1991 Mercury Sable GS
  • 1991 Oldsmobile Ninety Eight (98)Regency Elite
  • 1995 Cadillac DeVille
  • 1999 Dodge Stratus ES
  • 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix
  • 2007 Saturn Vue
  • 2014 Jeep Cherokee Lattitude
  • 2019 Ford Fiesta ST
  • 1977 Lincoln Continental Mark V

I still have the Vue, at 250,000 miles. It was my wife’s vehicle that she came into the relationship with. We bought the Cherokee for her a few years back, and it’s still in the fleet. I bought the Fiesta for myself with the intention of replacing the Vue, but the drat thing won’t die! i just did all four corners suspension and steering up front and it drives like a new car, but there are some rust issues underneath

The Lincoln was my grandfather’s and is currently being handled by my grandmother’s estate, who passed recently. Once it’s all settled, I will take possession of the car, and probably make a thread about it. It influenced my entire perception of cars. If you look with a discerning eye, you’ll see most of my list is full size sedans and personal luxury barges.

Dr. Lunchables fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Feb 3, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

wesleywillis posted:

gently caress. Yes.

Gonna take a lot of pictures of it next to the Fiesta, for contrast.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Big jump in two years: cavalier to cayman