Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Advent Horizon
Jan 17, 2003

I’m back, and for that I am sorry

My wife and I are both 39 years old; I’m counting all our combined cars together.

Myself alone:

1976 Toyota Land Cruiser (FJ40). Purchased 2001.
1976 Yamaha DT250 Enduro. This was my dad’s bike, he proposed to my mom while out on a ride.

My wife alone:

1993 Mazda B2600i pickup. Purchased 2002.

Both of us together:

2013 Nissan Leaf, purchased new in 2013.
1988 Toyota Land Cruiser (FJ62). Purchased for parts in 2020 but it’s still kicking.
1986 Toyota Land Cruiser (FJ60). Purchased 2021. This thing was broken in half from rust and I bought it for parts but I’m including to be complete.
1988 Toyota Land Cruiser (FJ62). Purchased 2021 from McStephenson.

The only one of these we don’t still have is the FJ60 and even that is still mostly in my possession.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU