Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Let's see, mine is definitely not as extensive as some on here, but at least it's also mostly boring cars:

• 1984 Mercury Grand Marquis - as my dad said "gotta put some mass around your rear end when you first start driving" timing chain broke, and I fixed and sold it
  • 1989 Buick Century - Was really excited to receive this as a gift from the grandparents, as it was somewhat "normal-sized". T-boned a lady that pulled out in front of me on a two-way stop
  • 1994 Acura Integra - Purchased used with 20k miles. Was always upset I didn't get the GSR, but this was a great car and made other 18 year olds think I was rich* (*I wasn't, and still am not) Drove it forever, and sold it with 150k miles
  • 2003 Toyota Tacoma 4X4 - Bought new. Somewhat conflicted; on the one hand I wish I still had this, on the other hand it was so slow I couldn't stand to drive it. Traded in for a new car with 30k miles
  • 2007 Mazdaspeed 3 - Bought new. Loved my first turbo car, but hated the FWD. As was predicted on this forum, I crashed it into a living curse (READ: bridge embankment) and destroyed my body.
  • 2008 Nissan Altima - Bought with 8k miles. First car ever that didn't have a key (just a fob). This was actually a great car. At 115k miles the serpentine belt snapped due to a frozen A/C compressor. so I purchased a generic belt from the auto supply store to bypass the compressor and drove it to the dealership and traded it in for a new car.
  • 2016 Subaru STI - Bought new. First real sports car. loved it. at 55k miles it spit out an exhaust valve code which I looked up and saw was $1200 for the part alone. Quickly decided I needed to get rid of my Subawu
  • 2004 Toyota Matrix - Bought used with 150k miles. My current daily driver/grocery getter/mulch hauler. Easiest car I have ever worked on. gets 30 MPG and tires are cheap. This has satisfied my old man cheapness. currently sits at 165k miles.
  • 2018 BMW M2 - Bought used with 1200 miles. Current garage queen. I should sell this but I just can't bring myself to do that. Currently sits at 5,750 miles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU