Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

Some of these lists are insane, but in the good way

1995 Mercury Cougar - was my dad's car, a total piece of poo poo. AC out at 80k miles, blew a head gasket at ~90k miles
1992 Toyota MR2 Turbo - a very fun and cool car that friends called the inside out submarine due to the leaky t-tops. still miss it sometimes
2007 BMW 335i - bought with 26k miles, sold to my mom with around 40k miles. She finally sold it with 180k miles on it
2007 SLK55 AMG - very fun and good noises
2015 Mazda 3 - boring car that I bought and then regretted. it was really nice for what it was though
2012 BMW 535i - bigger version of the 335. I still have this one with ~67k miles on it
2017 Mazda CX-5 - drove for a few years when weather was really bad where I was living. sold now
2015 Ferrari California T - purchased at the beginning of summer - I've put around 2k miles on it including an ~500 mile round trip I did up to main to watch rally cars race. 2 biggest problems with it are it being TOO fast to have a lot of fun with, and parking situations. Still love it though and will probably keep it for another year or two.

My car buying has slowed down considerably compared to what it once was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU