Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I don't venture around much.

1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
1995 Oldsmobile Achieva
1992 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
2004 Ford Mustang GT
1999 Ford Explorer Sport
2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1
2007 Mercury Grand Marquis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

VelociBacon posted:

The most interesting lists to me are the ones in which is expressed some kind of enduring preference. Like, this one:

It just seems so statistically unlikely that every single vehicle owned by someone would be domestics, over the course of 8 vehicles. I guess if one of the vehicles is a mustang it becomes quite a lot more likely that the rest of the cars would be domestics but I have a hard time articulating why.
The oldsmobiles started when I was 16 when a fine running car ran you $850 from someone you knew. They all lasted about 2 years each and then I just got the cheapest thing I found on craigslist, it just always happened to be an oldsmobile. Then first big boy job came so I bought a mustang, crashed it wanted the same thing but better. Bought a mach 1, drove it for 4 years sold it for $400 profit. I wanted something comfier with rwd still and at this point I've been driving a 4.6 for 9 years so why not keep it going, plus I had a set of 5x114.3 winter tires anyway, shame to waste em!

I do wonder what it would be like to own a high mpg car.