Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

ugh

uh

1983 (6?) toyota mr2
1986 ford f350 4x4 crew cab (24' in length, in measured)
1995 dodge neon
1994 ford exploder (with the exploder tires)
1996 vw vr6 (v1)
1996(?) e39 525i bmw

2016 e89 Z4 (wife's car, but I put more than 60% of the miles on it)
2014 f10 5 series
2017 G12 7 series
1956 Citroen CV11 (Traction Avant)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

I guess I also briefly owned a 1992 Toyota Corolla whose backseat smelled like apple juice, and when I bought it on the spot it was raining so when I got it home I found out the hood did not match the rest of the car and was in fact primer gray, and also steel will rust through primer if left parked in the Texas sun 24/7 forever. It had 99,000 miles on the clock and paid exactly $2,000.00 for it, never had a single mechanical problem with it, although it's ~1.8L 4 cyl and slushbox was pretty gutless, and suspension sucked (shot)

Cops loving hated that car. Weird sparkly metallic black, clear coat flaking off, cheap glossy black Walmart brand 13" hubcaps, primer gray hood rusting though. This was clearly the car of a poor person working at a movie theater scooping popcorn for a living. They were all convinced I was hauling a hay bale of weed in the trunk and this was gonna get them the promotion they always wanted. Literally got pulled over twice a year doing the speed limit in that car. I had a small town cop chase me out of a interstate gas station onto the highway but managed to lose him in construction/traffic, miraculously. Another cop with weed hay bale promotion stars in his eyes was disappointed I did not fit the racial/demographic he wanted to give a ticket to that day. Wrote me a ticket but then never filed it. Literally pulled me over in a dairy queen drive through to do it

Finally gave it to my younger cousin in West Texas, he torched it on the side of the highway he was getting pulled over as much as I was in it

I bought the shiny black BMW E39 with a new clear coat for $3500 and ~135,000 miles, never got pulled over once, never had any mechanical issues but parked it when the wiring harness shorted out the battery :iiasm:

Hadlock fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Oct 5, 2022