Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

I have a Parent Plus loan for my youngest son. He also has some Sallie Mae loans in his name. According to the Parent Plus loan servicer, because we are technically two different borrowers we will both be eligible for the $10k. That sounds too good to be true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

My wife attended the Art Institute of Colorado in the 90’s. Does anyone know anything about the borrower defense to loan repayment program as it applies to them?

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

111 South 10th Street
St. Louis, MO. 63102

lol

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

My wife got a letter toast saying that all of her student loans were forgiven today. The reason (I’m paraphrasing) is that she had the loans for more than twenty years. Checked her EdFinancial account and sure enough the outstanding balance was zero.

Lol that it specifically said that the Biden-Harris administration made this happen.