Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

GT's coach is in tears

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

lol announcer they haven't retired Reggie Bush's jersey because of the NCAA violations

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
based on this first half performance versus ASU, USC seems maybe a bit overrated.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the wretched Bo Nix

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Throws Picks

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Qwijib0 posted:

Throws Picks

Bone Nicks

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Dango Bango posted:

lol announcer they haven't retired Reggie Bush's jersey because of the NCAA violations

he knows that, but also gently caress the ncaa poo poo

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Qwijib0 posted:

based on this first half performance versus ASU, USC seems maybe a bit overrated.

if you are in a fist fight with ASU, I have questions.

better question, which Arizona team is a bigger trash heap.

I think its actually NAU.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

Pitt having the best offensive season in school history, and then narduzzi going out of his way to publicly say that would never again because he didn't get along with the guy he hired is hilarious

wait, is this real? what happened?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
JDL is big fun.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
I'm watching the first oregon game I've seen in like 2 years. please ducks don't trigger my 'ducks inexplicably find a way to lose to stanford' ptsd

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Relentlessboredomm posted:

wait, is this real? what happened?

yep! narduzzi pushed their oc last year out in the offseason, and then proceeded to spend all summer saying how he hated him and the style of football

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

if you are in a fist fight with ASU, I have questions.

better question, which Arizona team is a bigger trash heap.

I think its actually NAU.

Arizona is definitely less of a trash heap this year so I'm tickled pink

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Qwijib0 posted:

Arizona is definitely less of a trash heap this year so I'm tickled pink

I really want to go to a territorial cup game at some point

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Herstory Begins Now posted:

I'm watching the first oregon game I've seen in like 2 years. please ducks don't trigger my 'ducks inexplicably find a way to lose to stanford' ptsd

This is very much what I expect

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

https://twitter.com/nocontextcfb/status/1576422483388866560?s=20&t=RrXKSPJs_-zSXOie5_2GtQ

forks up

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

I really want to go to a territorial cup game at some point

They're good fun and when it falls on thanksgiving weekend staff get deeply discounted tickets to round out the student section.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Qwijib0 posted:

They're good fun and when it falls on thanksgiving weekend staff get deeply discounted tickets to round out the student section.

I wish NAU were good, because the skydome is cool and their fans are adorable. also the tickets are cheap.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

I wish NAU were good, because the skydome is cool and their fans are adorable. also the tickets are cheap.

I still want to see a game there, to experience the formerly largest wood-span structure of its kind in the world

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Qwijib0 posted:

I still want to see a game there, to experience the formerly largest wood-span structure of its kind in the world

I didn't get season tickets this year but its seriously cheap as poo poo

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

YOLOsubmarine posted:

What? Miles was there for a decade.

Also, LSU was never likable unless you ignored the off the field stuff with the players.

LSU also has the single worst fans of any SEC school.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Colorado has played much better the second half but are running out of time.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Qwijib0 posted:

Same. I had put together a plan pre-pandemic, I was going to make a long weekend of it and drive up for a game and then spend the next day at the Grand Canyon or something. Or honestly just visit the nearby mountains that I have never been to.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Emory Jones takes a bad, unnecessary sack.

I’ve never seen that before.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

I will never forgive Brian Kelly for making LSU unlikable

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Rick posted:

Same. I had put together a plan pre-pandemic, I was going to make a long weekend of it and drive up for a game and then spend the next day at the Grand Canyon or something. Or honestly just visit the nearby mountains that I have never been to.

they're great mountains.

happy to give recs for things to do in Flag as well.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I guess it probably won’t be anytime soon but I miss a gimmick running offense at least in part because of how fast the games went.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
how is this USC team in the top 10

the gently caress is going on in college football this year

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

they're great mountains.

happy to give recs for things to do in Flag as well.

I definitely would appreciate that although it might be a year or two until my health allows.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

yep! narduzzi pushed their oc last year out in the offseason, and then proceeded to spend all summer saying how he hated him and the style of football

lmaoooo they had an incredible season and he punted one of his best coordinators bc he's a big dumb boomer. love that

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Alaois posted:

the wretched Bo Nix

Erectile dysfunction? Try BONIX

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I'm at the Ducks game and when the fight broke out on the field, some genius several rows behind us tried to throw a drink on the field, didn't even come close, and instead just pissed everyone the hell off that got sprayed. :waycool:

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Edmund Sparkler posted:

I'm at the Ducks game and when the fight broke out on the field, some genius several rows behind us tried to throw a drink on the field, didn't even come close, and instead just pissed everyone the hell off that got sprayed. :waycool:

A+ decision making by that obviously sober individual

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

USC needs to work on their hands team

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
Lmao usc didn't go after the onside?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

LMAO on the that onsides. What the poo poo was USC doing there?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Qwijib0 posted:

A+ decision making by that obviously sober individual

But I'm in the alcohol free section, how could this be? :v:

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Sorry to all who have to watch Florida play today woof

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Hey that was a good TD!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

LeeMajors posted:

Sorry to all who have to watch Florida play today woof

The O-line is good!
https://twitter.com/GatorsFB/status/1576619712695312384?t=GIH3xeWrbEhXx1S4Zqdyiw&s=19