Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

None of the bars here carry espn+ in any capacity so I guess I’ll just have to follow on yahoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Finally got it pulled on my phone just to watch AR throw a bad pick into quadruple coverage lol

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

LeeMajors posted:

Finally got it pulled on my phone just to watch AR throw a bad pick into quadruple coverage lol

That was mad lmao

I'm having fun even though this game is not at all competitive and I'm mostly watching redzone.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

EvilHawk posted:

That was mad lmao

I'm having fun even though this game is not at all competitive and I'm mostly watching redzone.

I walked to like four bars in Avon trying to find a place that could put it up to no avail. So I’m sitting here sipping sierra and watching it on my phone.

I’m certainly like 1 of 4 folks in Colorado rn who give a poo poo about this game.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

So Kitna looks pretty good against a bad team

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

EvilHawk posted:

So Kitna looks pretty good against a bad team

Yeah not bad.

I’m not sure what to think of napiers play calling yet. That pass to the flat behind the sticks on 3rd and 3 in the red zone was some straight :flaccid: limp dick nonsense.

I have a feeling he’s going to be loathe to give up offensive control to anyone else while being ill-suited to the role. SOS he is not.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

forgot what it was like to relax in the second half watching football

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Holy poo poo a TFL

lol immediately followed by a TD *gently caress* our corners suck

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

LeeMajors posted:

Holy poo poo a TFL

lol immediately followed by a TD *gently caress* our corners suck

Are the starters still in? I'd assume we'd have subbed out for the second string by this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

That OL standstill play should be shuffled into the loving pit of despair. Just some Ron Zook gimmick poo poo.

What’s next? swinging gate PATs?