Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
go visit a museum and educate yourself OP
fuk off m8
wow a castle on a loving hill. AMAZING!!!
SIGH
eat some haggis or whatever idiot
Goku bagpipe player in kilt. Freeballin.
View Results

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
OP where are you going next?????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

btw OP if you want to shag a gross street hooker go down to leith and drive around the salamander street/seafield road area. i used to live down near there and they were always hanging about on the corners lol

advertising your own business is bad form

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

EorayMel posted:

OP where are you going next?????

just gonna cycle to glasgow and then train back to london to finish. I cycled from London over to the channel and through france, belgium, and the netherlands. about 700 miles total on the bike!

ill post photos in another thread when im home and back to my normal lame life :haibrow:

Chinatown fucked around with this message at 08:42 on Oct 1, 2022

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
Have lunch at the Elephant House and buy yourself a little elephant buddy to take home.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
ordered a coffee at a cafe this morning and they completely forgot my order so i got a refund and made them feel bad

STARBUCKS IT IS!!!! :blastu:

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Chinatown posted:

Drinking a DOOM BAR amber ale rn. :beerpal:

You're in a country where some of the tiniest islands of it have entire populations who work in the numerous whisky distilleries there and you're drinking a Cornish ale? The disrespect.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Olympic Mathlete posted:

You're in a country where some of the tiniest islands of it have entire populations who work in the numerous whisky distilleries there and you're drinking a Cornish ale? The disrespect.

thats not my problem OP!

that said i will be doing a whisky tour or whatever tomorrow or monday or maybe today well see

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007
Scot here, the regular Irn Bru is a shadow of its former self, you want to be buying 1901 if you can find it for the closest experience to the good old days where we enjoyed life affirming sugar rather than toxic sweeteners.

Also if you find yourself in a chip shop again I highly recommend getting yourself a battered sausage. Ugly, deep fried perfection.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

^ are they not bringing back the original once the government has dropped the sugar tax shite? Some of my fondest memories were taking mountainbike holidays up in Peebles (for Glentress) and after spending a long day riding trails, hitting up the local fish and chip shop for extra salty chips along with a great big glass bottle of Irn Bru. Perfect combo.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

If your going via the canal it gets boring pretty quickly but it's nice and sedate

e: I doubt you have the time but I highly recommend following ncn ev1 up through loch lomond and the trossachs.

hemale in pain fucked around with this message at 11:30 on Oct 1, 2022

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

basically one of the greatest things i've ever seen

My fave kebabs in Edinburgh are from Best Kebab House partway down Leith walk, because you get a couple of roast potatoes with the kebab. You can also just get roast potatoes & kebab meat & sauce if that's your thing.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Rookoo posted:

Also if you find yourself in a chip shop again I highly recommend getting yourself a battered sausage.

Pretty sure OP batters his own sausage on a regular basis.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
Good luck with Glasgow, OP, sounds like a neat trip you’re having. Given how hosed everything is, I’d say just keep cycling around and enjoying yourself, gently caress going back to normal lame life.

Outrail posted:

Haggis and black pudding are pretty good and way better than meatloaf.

Much like your mother it's fine as long as you try not to think about what your eating

Never had haggis, the idea of it is repulsive to me. I did have black pudding as a kid loads of times but once I found out what it was, I could never face it again…

..but if I’m completely honest, it was one of the greatest things I’ve ever tasted and I kinda wish I could make myself forget what it actually is so I can have it again.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Sentinel Red posted:

Good luck with Glasgow, OP, sounds like a neat trip you’re having. Given how hosed everything is, I’d say just keep cycling around and enjoying yourself, gently caress going back to normal lame life.

Never had haggis, the idea of it is repulsive to me. I did have black pudding as a kid loads of times but once I found out what it was, I could never face it again…

..but if I’m completely honest, it was one of the greatest things I’ve ever tasted and I kinda wish I could make myself forget what it actually is so I can have it again.

if it's just the blood thing that puts you off, I reccomend trying white pudding if you ever get the chance. i loving love white pudding. i still like black pudding but white is even better imo.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
White pudding is basically fruit bread and beef fat mashed into a sausage. Fine and all but it's no contender to the black stuff.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Outrail posted:

it's no contender to the black stuff.

it is if you batter and deep fry it tho

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

Did anyone say take a big whiff of the faintly trash air?

Why does it smell sometimes? Also wow what a weird connection with Chinatown having both pet the good boy greyfriars Bobby (U rubbed his nosey right?)

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

there's a good boba shop in glasgow if you're into that :hai:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i took some photos today it was nice then it rained so i took a nap

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Chinatown posted:

just gonna cycle to glasgow and then train back to london to finish. I cycled from London over to the channel and through france, belgium, and the netherlands. about 700 miles total on the bike!

ill post photos in another thread when im home and back to my normal lame life :haibrow:

wow, riding a bike around europe like a b*tch. Hope you like eating food and meeting people, loser. lmaso

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Buce posted:

wow, riding a bike around europe like a b*tch. Hope you like eating food and meeting people, loser. lmaso

:awesome:

also hey look what i found :ohdear:

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

Chinatown posted:

that first one looks like a screenshot from an Assassin's Creed game

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Chinatown posted:

get ready to vomit

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie
Come to Aberdeen you wuss

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

no NOT go to aberdeen OP. it's an incredibly depressing city

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
ok ive drank some buckfast its not bad and i just mixed it with coke and its fine also i want to fight soemone now

but first ima eat something unhealthy and keep this train ROLLIN :blastu:

Peanut Butter posted:

Come to Aberdeen you wuss

any ladies with bad morals up there OP?

deano
Sep 6, 2000

Chinatown posted:

:awesome:

good lad

if your still in town head for top of lothian road and head right into jambo land, start singing simply the best, and you'll be in great company for some square goes.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

fun trivia - buckfast is made in england as a tool to suppress the perfidious scots man

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

kecske posted:

fun trivia - buckfast is made in england as a tool to suppress the perfidious scots man

:aaaaa: sketchy British cough syrup

deano
Sep 6, 2000

kecske posted:

"Perfidious" uhuh :D

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

another scot probed by the monarchy. smh.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Chinatown posted:

d cold but its kinda "the vibe" I guess, right?

Also I went out my first night and ate some questionable doner kebab so my GI tract is on tilt right now.

Taking recommendations on what to do. Might not start drinking again (PUB LIFE) until later this afternoon.

don't learn bagpipes. Those things make my teeth hurt

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Buce posted:

get ready to vomit

didnt puke but my head hurts also i got another box of shawarma and my farts are insane this morning

deano posted:

good lad

if your still in town head for top of lothian road and head right into jambo land, start singing simply the best, and you'll be in great company for some square goes.

cant parse dis m8

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Chinatown posted:

Hell yeah

A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice

Crazyweasel posted:

Did anyone say take a big whiff of the faintly trash air?

Why does it smell sometimes? Also wow what a weird connection with Chinatown having both pet the good boy greyfriars Bobby (U rubbed his nosey right?)

The beer is made from burnt rear end hairs so the smell is when theyre burning it hth

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
the lack of any hot sauce offered anywhere is extremely concerning

like what

Chinatown fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Oct 2, 2022

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010
you gotta remember to raid the tapatio packets before you leave next time

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Highly recommend the Scottish National Museum. Be careful crossing the streets the Edinburgh drivers do not stop for pedestrians even at crosswalks and you’re the one poster we can’t afford to lose

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Hey Chinatown hope you're having fun on holiday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Chinatown posted:

the lack of any hot sauce offered anywhere is extremely concerning

like what

Honestly, worrisome