Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
go visit a museum and educate yourself OP
fuk off m8
wow a castle on a loving hill. AMAZING!!!
SIGH
eat some haggis or whatever idiot
Goku bagpipe player in kilt. Freeballin.
View Results

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Chinatown posted:

the lack of any hot sauce offered anywhere is extremely concerning

like what

my opinion of the scottish has just dimmed slightly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

Chinatown posted:

:awesome:

also hey look what i found :ohdear:

Sometimes I think as an American that our units of measure are hosed. Then I see this goddamn 35 centiliter label and I think mother fuckers just write 350 ml.

God help you Chinatown if you come across a pressure gage and it has kg/area on it. Motherfuckers implied gravity is a fools game! At least pound force is an actual thing.

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

I would pound that half pint of monk wine with considerable force.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Tnuctip posted:

Sometimes I think as an American that our units of measure are hosed. Then I see this goddamn 35 centiliter label and I think mother fuckers just write 350 ml.

God help you Chinatown if you come across a pressure gage and it has kg/area on it. Motherfuckers implied gravity is a fools game! At least pound force is an actual thing.

Pounds per square inch is literally the same concept as kilograms per unit of area

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

bagpipes are cool as hell. whoever said they suck is welcome to fight me

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Gridlocked posted:

Hey Chinatown hope you're having fun on holiday

danke im leaving for london tomorrow and then home i want some mexican food real bad but its been a wild ride these past few weeks

The Clitoris
Jan 29, 2020

Finding it makes all of your dreams come true
Please eat Mexican in London and report on it. I had a burrito while I lived in the Netherlands while desperate and the red sauce was canned tomato paste

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

The Clitoris posted:

Please eat Mexican in London and report on it.

hell no

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

The Clitoris posted:

Please eat Mexican in London and report on it. I had a burrito while I lived in the Netherlands while desperate and the red sauce was canned tomato paste

lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

thanks for sharing the trip with us chinatown :cheers:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

thanks for sharing the trip with us chinatown :cheers:

I'll post the 2 weeks I spent cycling from London to Amsterdam when I get home =]

edot: had a haggis PIE for lunch it was deeeeelish (but i wanted some hot sauce :sigh:)

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

The Clitoris posted:

I got a burrito in a mall in Budapest and they put lima beans on it :barf:

naem
May 29, 2011

Gridlocked posted:

Hey Chinatown hope you're having fun on holiday

fins
May 31, 2011

Floss Finder
Hakataya has excellent Ramen, strongly recommend.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Scotland has the second worst doner kebabs on the planet imo. Just awful. Stick to organ meat and deep-frying suspicious items.

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

Chinatown posted:

i took some photos today it was nice then it rained so i took a nap

Edinburg is crazy photogenic. Went there a few years ago

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Outrail posted:

Scotland has the second worst doner kebabs on the planet imo. Just awful. Stick to organ meat and deep-frying suspicious items.

and #1?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

CitizenKain posted:

Edinburg is crazy photogenic. Went there a few years ago

that tower was closed :mad:

Outrail posted:

its all been downhill since my kapsalon experiences in the netherlands

ill still eat any garbage doner though

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MyF3Ub-nmg

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i took the LNER train back to London I have 3 final nights here to chill. also riding a bike around London is super fun and makes u feel like you are going to die it owns

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
You should fight a chav or whatever poor people are called in London

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i think you should "let" a "flat"

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
staying near paddington and looks like theres lots of indian and middle eastern spots around here time to fully wreck my GI tract before my flight friday :hai:

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
Mate get yourself to spoons for a monster cocktail while you still can, you'll probably not regret it as a fan of the Beast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Liechtenstein. Awful, awful kebabs. And as the quality of kebabs is almost perfectly correlated with the quality of the country, Liechtenstein is an awful, awful country.