Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

Venomous posted:

a fascist piece of poo poo is dead, oh well

counterpoint:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/wordsbig80s/status/1576168641565163521

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

:lol:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

rip to a real one

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Idk he made Saddam Hussein give up hostages and made a stand up comedian feel instant regret.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x47ztlb

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Yet another Pinocchio remake but it's Innocchio and every time he works you his chin gets more strikingly well defined

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Antonio in Okie, where he and JR tour the best of America's South together

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Antonio are you Okie, are you Okie, are you Okie Antonio

You've been hit by, you've been struck by, an open hand slap

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

The Final Words of Antonio Inoki

Maybe don't watch this if you still carry a little bit of trauma from watching a grandparent or parent waste away at the end of their life, Inoki looks loving destroyed, like "if it wasn't for the chin, he'd be totally unrecognizable" levels.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

The Cameo posted:

Maybe don't watch this if you still carry a little bit of trauma from watching a grandparent or parent waste away at the end of their life, Inoki looks loving destroyed, like "if it wasn't for the chin, he'd be totally unrecognizable" levels.

He just looks old and hosed. Happens to us all if we're lucky enough to get that far. RIP

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

p. solid last words urging us to take care of the Earth that sustains us. Sadly that isn't where the money is, but a good sentiment

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

The Cameo posted:

Honestly he looks great considering his age. My grandparents when they got to the end barely looked like a person anymore. But hey that's getting old.

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
My Gran is in her 90s, has Alzheimer’s and doesn’t recognise anyone (at least can’t say our name) nor can she have a coherent conversation anymore. Visiting her is genuinely one of the hardest things because you feel like you are visiting the shell of her and that she actually left this world a few years ago.

I guess the follow up there is that it feels right that he was able to leave with his incredibly weird mind intact. The idea of Antonio Inoki or any of those larger than life personalities wasting away to become like my gran feels incredibly, incredibly wrong. It’s wrong for everyone of course but especially for them.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

coconono posted:

Idk he made Saddam Hussein give up hostages and made a stand up comedian feel instant regret.

He was massively corrupt which ended his first stay in government and his second was part of a far right party. He did a lot of funny things in his life and was incredibly important to wrestling but there's no need to pretend he wasn't a really bad guy.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Vader loving murdered him on that suplex, tho. It was fukken sweet

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Inoki always was looking out for whatever was best for one person , and that was Inoki. So it's no shock that he was corrupt in multiple ways across the political spectrum. It's what makes Inoki Inoki!

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
If you’ve been elected to the Japanese Diet, there’s a very good chance you have pretty bad opinions. That’s just math.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Edward Mass posted:

If you’ve been elected to the Japanese Diet, there’s a very good chance you have pretty bad opinions. That’s just math.

Onita had a very good opin ion on what he was allowed to do as a member of the Diet.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Cool pic:

https://twitter.com/FatherofPuro/status/1577330293823967232

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Proportional Baba is mind-blowing

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Probably not the real Rikidozan's account though.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

prove it

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

*stabs twitter account with a soiled knife*

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
same account got this one

https://twitter.com/FatherofPuro/status/1576239558035148800

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/Game_Over9891/status/1577638808115286016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Inokism is gonna turn into satanism. Or church of the sub genius.