Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Once Sega have dropped Super Game there will not be any need for any other video games thank you Sega for ending crunch culture :worship:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
they should team up with elon musk for integration with X, the app that does everything

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
The game, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called…

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

haveblue posted:

The game, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called…

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/its-faster-to-earn-overwatch-2-skins-through-playing-wow-than-the-actual-game-players-suggest

It may potentially be faster to get Overwatch 2 skins by farming gold in WoW and trading it for Battle.Net tokens than by actually playing OW2

rox
Sep 7, 2016

dunno if anyone posted this in here yet but we were losin our minds yesterday over this irl speedrun move by ross chastain

https://twitter.com/NASCARonNBC/status/1586834658028703744

https://twitter.com/PRNlive/status/1586835854131093504

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
NASCAR is the stupidest sport

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Rarity posted:

incredibly wrong

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
it isn't even the stupidest motorsport

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
You know you can’t say that without identifying the stupidest motorsport

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Everyone spends years driving in circles like an idiot when it turns out you can just drive into the wall and win, sounds pretty stupid to me

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

haveblue posted:

You know you can’t say that without identifying the stupidest motorsport

formula 1

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

red bull antigravity racing?

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Sonic the mmo finally everyone can play as their original sonic characters do not steal

rox
Sep 7, 2016

if you can watch that clip and not feel joy in your heart, i dont know what to say

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

Everyone spends years driving in circles like an idiot when it turns out you can just drive into the wall and win, sounds pretty stupid to me

that's still driving in the circle

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Rarity posted:

they even made a company for that: Tesla Motors

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

haha what posted:

if you can watch that clip and not feel joy in your heart, i dont know what to say

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

No way

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Oh I do feel joy it's just also dumb

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

Altered Beast (2023)

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

they had a race 30 feet from where a houthi rocket landed during a practice in saudi arabia

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Billy Hatcher 2??????

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Sonic dating sim confirmed

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
that would probably do the trick tbh

rox
Sep 7, 2016

dougie b better sleep with 1 eye open

sega smash pak is bak bb

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Finally, the Modern Ecco the Dolphin Reboot is on the horizon. And none of us will be left unchanged by the experience

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

fridge corn posted:

Sonic the mmo finally everyone can play as their original sonic characters do not steal

you could play as your oc five years ago

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
Instead of many small bad games let's just make one super game

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

haha what posted:

dunno if anyone posted this in here yet but we were losin our minds yesterday over this irl speedrun move by ross chastain

https://twitter.com/NASCARonNBC/status/1586834658028703744

https://twitter.com/PRNlive/status/1586835854131093504

That's rad

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Looper posted:

you could play as your oc five years ago

I've never paid any attention to anything sonic related

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

they even made a company for that: Tesla Motors

:tesla:

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

Hey guys, one rec from me: don't game with graduated sunglasses, my eyes are super dry lol

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

My glasses are still in school.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I've been making my way through the DC side of the MK vs DC story and I'm... kinda enjoying it? The combat system is really simple so you can do all sorts of fun moves really easily which as a filthy casual is the #1 thing I want from a fighting game. The story is your standard comic bullshit but it does pick up halfway through when all the DC villains get involved because they're way more fun the all the stick up the butt hero types. So far I'd definitely put this above Soulcalibur IV

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I am listening to the Symphony of the Night in concert album right now. It is such a great sound track to such a great game :3:

Very excited to get back to Legend of Zelda Wind Waker tomorrow. It is wild to me that there were only 2 years between Majora's Mask and Wind Waker. Though as of right now, it does feel like the next evolutionary step of a 3D Zelda game.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Rarity posted:

only because golf is not a sport

Rarity posted:

at least we finally know what Dale Earnhardt was trying to do

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

VideoGames posted:

Very excited to get back to Legend of Zelda Wind Waker tomorrow. It is wild to me that there were only 2 years between Majora's Mask and Wind Waker. Though as of right now, it does feel like the next evolutionary step of a 3D Zelda game.

Dev cycles used to be nuts.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Not only that but it is technically 20 years old!! It does not look or feel that way! Having said that, neither did Ocarina or Majora feel really old and clunky. This definitely feels smoother though :) Ooooh I really cannot wait to play more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
yeah its art is timeless. twilight princess didn't age as well.