Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

a.lo posted:

Let's see what this movie has to offer

Meatballs

Pasta fazool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

verbal enema posted:

Jerma should have been mario

Imagine Mario doing the yoinky-sploinky

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Infinitum posted:

Everyone should drop acid then watch Utena

A couple years ago we hosted a party to do shrooms and watch Over The Garden Wall and it was one of the most intense experiences in my entire life. I should what that series again. Very fall and cozy at times.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

We're quickly entering hot chocolate season in the northern hemisphere

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

SeXReX posted:

Heat Dr pepper in a saucepan until it steams and then pour over a thin slice of lemon

I know this was a big marketing push in the 60s, but has anyone ever tried this?

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Draga posted:

A good Oreo milkshake is the best thing in the world.

I think everyone has that ooonnnee burger joint in their town with indescribably good Oreo milkshakes. Always good. Always worth the drive. Absolutely terrible for you, but you get them anyway

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

How did you perfectly nail my aesthetic???

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

It's good but they usually don't cook the pineapple enough to get good caramelization on them, which is the best way to have pineapple on pizza. Also really great if you add jalapenos to your ham/pineapple pie.

Agreed on all points. Pineapple needs at least a little bit of heat to balance out, so easy options are either dried red pepper flakes or thin slices of jalapenos.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Jay Rust posted:

Today I saw a child (5ish?) with a majora’s mask t-shirt, wonder what happened there

Kid with good taste

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Oh boy if you were mad about MTG prices back when the Mind Sculptor was in standard you may not want to look at prices now.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

grieving for Gandalf posted:

I've played a little Arena this summer but are standard staples in that range now?

Thankfully no single cards are that expensive in Standard anymore. Even the most expensive and desirable cards are $50-75 each with the vast majority of "chase rares" being like $10-30. You can also get surprisingly far with a budget friendly deck that is less than $20 if you keep it mono-colored. It's the volume of cards has changed significantly since that era. Sets are coming and going every few weeks with the biggest stretch between sets being about two months. It's very difficult to keep up with the constant pace of change. That, and the rate of bannings and balance changes have been a sore spot for players since Eldraine. RIP Meathook Massacre and Yorion just in the last week.

Personally this has driven more and more people into already popular formats like Commander. A new set comes out and maybe one or two cards get swapped out for the deck you brewed, you don't have to throw out the baby with the bathwater.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Infinitum posted:

Just print MTG cards and put them in 5 sleeves so no-one can tell they're not real

Proxies rule. Everyone loves proxies now. Even Wizards! Just, uh, don't pay attention to the "price"

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

FirstAidKite posted:

Taylor Swift flies too much

Her arms must be tired!

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

They should have had Brian David Gilbert write them and assign each monster a fuckability score

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

I said come in! posted:

This show is overrated.

Is it though? I mean, it's not critically acclaimed like Oscar Award winning Suicide Squad (2016)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Total War: Yakuza