Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

For the love of god someone save all the gamefaq guides

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Jerusalem posted:

Isn't Fandom a wiki or do I have that completely wrong? :psyduck:

they're a site that hosts wikis

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

that's too many games idiots

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
are they actually insane? barely got cyberpunk out the door but sure 3 games in six years np

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
Maybe they're gonna reuse a bunch of witcher 3 assets. I hope they do tbh

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

ColdPie posted:

Is “gibs” pronounced with a hard g or a soft g? I always thought it was a hard g but then someone told me it’s from “giblets” and now I don't know what to believe.

it's like gif, the technically correct way is also the wrong way

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
SBMM gets a bad rap from medium skill players imo. Low skill casuals don't usually care or even notice, and high skill players generally like it (except for the queue times). People who play a lot but stay in the middle ranks get an inflated sense of skill tho. They understand the game, read about the meta, watch the pro tournaments, but their rank doesn't reflect what they think they should be capable of. That leads them to believe the matchmaking is conspiring to keep their win rate at 50-50 instead of just trying to create even matches.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
I don't watch either anymore but I vastly preferred Dota especially because you can watch matches in client which was cool (maybe LoL has this now)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Whizzing Wizard posted:

What are some good November games?

tactics ogre

I really hope this is good