Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
It’s Bayoctober and next month is Pokémovember. A great year of gaming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Oh yeah Sonic is next month, I played through the Dreamcast version of Sonic Adventure last week and it still holds up. Love spindashing up small inclines and launching 600ft in the air

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
It’d be funny if Gundam Overwatch does better than Overwatch 2, it won’t but it’d be fun

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Will it come out May 5th 2023?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
PS4 was the worst PlayStation even before the exclusives became free range. Sonys first party just stopped making cool unique games for some reason

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
is that the one where the vice president was a Hind D and people got mad because they thought it was a gender joke?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
What percentage of those are lurkers too afraid to post, asking for both numbers

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
my Gamestop has gotten worse, Walmart sucks, and I hate Amazon, so Best Buy is my go to for electronics and physical gamez

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I’m glad he rolled his wheelchair into his pool, if he didn’t try to take Emma with him it’d be his one selfless act

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I drink water mostly, but sometimes buy a chockolate milk for myself, as a treat

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uDQ8mTYUHQ

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Have French Canadians chilled out yet?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Being autistic is win

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I got diagnosed with ADHD by my school counselor, but my mom thought that was bullshit and brought me to an independent therapist who diagnosed me with high functioning autism. She seemed happier with that diagnosis for some reason

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Mario will play Silksong in the movie like a modern day “The Wizard”

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Five is the best

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

i like to play binding of isaac and listen to a podcast or watch some youtube videos, as a comfort game.

I like to play something that frustrates me when I’m stressing, it fully distracts my brain

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Gaius Marius posted:

The gently caress Cifaldi the Dream cast was the DREAM my dude no failure it had being it was

I still bust one out to play Bangai-O and Mars Matrix every now and then, a good console

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Gaius Marius posted:

Dreamcast couldn't fail only be failed

They priced it too low and took a loss on each sale, Sega failed the Dreamcast

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I like how much Huey sucks he’s the best character in the game

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
D-Walker wasn’t the most useful but by god I brought my cool robot buddy on nearly every mission

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Prodeus got pulled off the eshop again, luckily I bought it before they did it and it plays fine, no gyro though unfortunately

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Believe in ur self

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Was it MW2 or MW3 that had a mini gun turret section through a residential middle eastern street?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
DR. Pepper makes Snapples and they’re okay

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I don’t think I’ve ever had a full cup of coffee, just a sip or two usually

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I’ve been making my own shakes for a while in a small personal blender and I’ve gotten quite good at it. It was hard to pin down my preferred ratio but I got it where I like it

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Nice corporate synergy you got there

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Famed stage actor most remembered for playing a cartoon teapot

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Gen X really wants you to know that they drank from the garden hose all the time, very strange

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
When was the last good Star Ocean? the PS2?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Lightning Returns and Resonance of Fate were fun at least

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Star Ocean 4 was the last one I played and it was pretty dire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNpla6xNMsY

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Jay Rust posted:

Ah my bad, I confused star ocean with deus ex

Could happen to anyone

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Arzaac posted:

Actually while we're at it how does everyone feel about pineapple on pizza

I like it, I feel like the acid really cuts through the grease

Texture is too strange don’t care for it

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Anyone playing an spooky games this month? I'm just doing my usual castlevania playthroughs

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Most 2D Castlevanias released post SOTN are better than it imo, only Curse of the Moon and Harmony of Dissonance aren’t superior

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Castlevania 64 is fine, it gets a bit too much hate

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
He has ears and can hear you iirc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

I hope they fail and have to sell the IPs they’re hoarding to people who actually make games