Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
I've awakened and I'm here to say Fortnite...is back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
p5r is already out though

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
I too stand with an intensity of driving a racecar in the rain when i play games too

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

stev posted:

Why is Sony being ridiculed for releasing its games on PC and reducing the number of PS5 exclusives when that's an objectively good thing? I mean the Series X/S has zero exclusive games and that's generally considered to be a good thing. Lets encourage platform holders moving in the right direction. :)

because gamers will always be console warriors at heart

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
I remember thinking Star Ocean to the End of Times was a cool name when that came out.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Kerrzhe posted:

:toot:

my hands are always too shaky to keep playing after a promotion lol :dogcited:

Kuni is the best :3:

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Waffleman_ posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvmmWeov68s

You still cannot just walk into a store and buy a Playstation 5 2 years after launch and yet they're flaunting a controller that costs a third of the price of the drat system

These controllers seem cool, but I'm not smart or good enough at competitive games to use any of this.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
i paint the map red

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

VideoGames posted:

LVG got Ring Fit Adventure for our Switch and I think I am going to start messing with that.

Ring Fit Adventure is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Very excited for all the Vickys here.