Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I've never played a horror game cause I'm too worried I'd get scared... When I was like 10 I only did quests in cities in Oblivion cause I thought the caves were too scary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

i haven't played a single fps game with realistic flamethrowers, for example the US's ww2 era M1A1 flamethrower could shoot napalm a distance of 45 meters
meanwhile in most videogames flamethrowers act more like a lighter and a can of hairspray, shooting a cloud of burning gas 2 meters in front of you and then dissipating to nothing

I liked the flamethrower in Rising Storm 1 and 2. I thought it was especially cool that it had recoil, which a lot of flamethrowers in games dont, so it reallt felt like you were violently projecting flaming gels and compounds.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I like the Riot Girl cover of Livin La Vida Loca.

haveblue posted:

Should have called it 2 Overwatch because it really needs a 2over

Overwatch is number 2!!!!

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sIYe74sczE

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Kerrzhe posted:

i got demoted in tekken but it's all part of the journey of learning

i have handwritten notes now, we'll see if that helps at all

Just play King and force everyone to play a guessing game with you.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I wish MGSV had more bossfights and cutscenes like a, y'know, METAL GEAR SOLID GAME??? Too bad the fobs are going down though they ruled

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Mr E posted:

I didn't love 4 when I played it before but I ended up really disliking it overall this time. The Ocelot fight rules though so it's fine the rest of the game isn't amazing to me and Johnny exists as a main character. Two old men injecting each other with drugs so they can fight homoerotically rules.

I like it when Ocelot kisses Snake atop Mt. Snakemore.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Whizzing Wizard posted:

Anyone play that Potionomics on Steam?
looks neat.

edit: nevermind it has the Deckbuilding tag.

It owns

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Whizzing Wizard posted:

The map game community is in an uproar about not being able to move their army men on the map

It makes me mad because moving the army men and what the army men are is one of my fav parts of map games.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
tf in ck3 w you trick an enemy army into attacking you on mountains yet again and your knights and men-at-arms own them... Also cool that when youre sieging someone if they attack it's a defensive battle. I like the strategy stuff it adds but also understand that the market stuff in vicky is what a lot of people like about it.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

stux is a visual novel gamer sorry to say

visual novels are ownage

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I wish they made a 3rd "Blinx: The Time Sweeper" game, or even a new Sly Cooper.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Volte posted:

If you were an insect what insect would you be, i would be a stink bug

shrimp

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I hope the suicide squad game gets a Sportsmaster DLC

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

WaltherFeng posted:

I tried the Onimusha remaster and I was really liking it until I found that there's puzzles that kill you.

This is like more sadistic RE.

I remember being like 10 years old watching my older brother struggle with the Warlord puzzles and whenever he cleared one I thought he was the smartest person ever.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
My fav tekken moment is rematching the same person who demotes you twice over and over until you finally get a string of victories

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Kalrl e Ray William Johnpson

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I will play some Potionomics today, cause it's frickin' epic :)

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I'm really excitd for Like A Dragon Ishin cause like, everyone being modelled on Yakuza characters is really cool imo. I'm a big fan of the "digital actor" concept and it coming back is badass

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

External Organs posted:

If Citizen Sleeper is my current Goty, would I probably like Disco Elysium?

Yes, a lot

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
It'd be cool if the mouse had a drat BFG 9000 to blow those electro-creeps away. Or hell, a LFG because they are a mouse and all.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Billy Hatcher 2??????

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Overheard someone on the phone be told "I've been gaming since I could hold a controller" and it inspired me

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Whizzing Wizard posted:

What are some good November games?

Pentiment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

njsykora posted:

This is less laughing at a bug and more laughing at the exact same thing people were doing when OW1 launched in OW2 because they made the exact same mistake again.

I think it is fine to wait until the game releases to fix map exploits players find that only one character is able to do, personally