Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Skyward Sword for me.

Then again 10 years later because I never learn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Why is Sony being ridiculed for releasing its games on PC and reducing the number of PS5 exclusives when that's an objectively good thing? I mean the Series X/S has zero exclusive games and that's generally considered to be a good thing. Lets encourage platform holders moving in the right direction. :)

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

TheWorldsaStage posted:

https://www.vg247.com/sonys-first-party-games-pc-at-least-a-year-after-playstation

Not a huge surprise but knowing you'll have to wait a year to play ff16 is not the best feeling.

FF16 isn't a first party game but it's going to have a year exclusivity deal just like 7R.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

I've got like 30 Audible books and have never paid for the subscription. You can just start a free trial, cancel it and keep the book every three or four months. Sometimes they even give you another book to stop you cancelling.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

I played the poo poo out of the DOS versions of Aladdin, Lion King and Jungle Book.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

The Rugrats PS1 game wasn't specifically a movie adaptation but it adapted the show and was timed around the movie's release.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

https://twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/1581316361657102337?t=UwGFrzhyrCwXH9ia9FFs6Q&s=19

Classy AF response there my guy

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Jay Rust posted:

Today I saw a child (5ish?) with a majora’s mask t-shirt, wonder what happened there

People who were teenagers playing the sad moon game in 2000 started having kids about five years ago.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Rarity posted:

I love love love card games but the only one I ever got into was the LotR LCG cause I could play it solo and not have to deal with card game men

I got into the Arkham Horror LCG for the same reason. It's good (but expensive) until you get to a story expansion that's out of stock everywhere.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Wait is this not a remake of the previous Modern Warfare 2? Am I losing my mind?

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Chromatic aberration looks good if the atmosphere/art style compliments it. I always always turn motion blur off though.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

Don't really know where else to post about it, but I was pretty sad to see Nibel quit twitter. IMO he was the best source for gaming news, but it's totally understandable why one person trying to do that would burn out, and why he was pissed at twitter for not verifying him even though he had almost half a million followers.

Not just Twitter, he's quit reporting gaming news entirely because he couldn't find a way to make it financially sustainable. :(

Hope he does well with whatever else it is he does.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Why do all publishers not simply create a super game that sells more copies than all other games?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Didn't this exact thing happen like 6 years ago? Is time a circle?