Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Larryb posted:

Huh, I’ve never actually played any of them but until now I always assumed the Xeno series (or at least Gears) was made by Square

Xenogears is Square.
Xenosaga is Bandai-Namco.
Xenoblade is Nintendo.

Xenoverse is also Bandai Namco, but very different.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

gently caress.

There's going be ads glaore all over the walkthroughs on gamefaq.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

Isn't Fandom a wiki or do I have that completely wrong? :psyduck:

Fandom owns a lot of things now. Like:

Screen Junkies. A popular youtube channel.

Curse. A popular host site for mods and had their own completing wikis under the gamepedia brand.

Frantical. A Steam keyseller site.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

hows resetera doing post sale

Resetera members online: 3,781

Something Awful registered users logged in: 4,037.

Deader than this dead gay forum.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

I remember during the Stalingard level there's a part where Soviet troops charge en masse at a German machine gun nest. You're suppose to follow your buddy around and flank it. If you're a good enough shot you can charge in with them and shoot dead the machine gunner. Hop over the nest and proceed with the level.

Such a rush when I pulled that off.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

Rarity posted:

World at War:

gently caress the taking the Reichstag mission ughhhhh

I remember playing through Word at War on the hardest difficulty only to get stuck on the steps of the Reichstag because Nazis spawned infinitely and I just could not get to the next checkpoint.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

An Amazon-owned company cutting corners on safety measures to save costs? Unbelievable. Who could have imagined this?

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

cheetah7071 posted:

If you rank them by the experience of playing the game when that expansion is current then heavensward would be rock bottom

By that measurement I'd list them:

1. Endwalker.
2. Shadowbringers.
3. A Realm Reborn.
4. Heavensward.

I didn't play Stormblood when it was current so I won't rank it and I didn't play it because of Heavensward.

They nearly killed the raiding scene at the top end and the casual end disliked additions like Diadem being a storyless grind fest.

The crafting was pretty bad to until streamlined.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

haha what posted:

dunno if anyone posted this in here yet but we were losin our minds yesterday over this irl speedrun move by ross chastain

https://twitter.com/NASCARonNBC/status/1586834658028703744

https://twitter.com/PRNlive/status/1586835854131093504

I just saw a longer video of this and one of the announcers screams, "This is a video game move!"

I've been to one NASCAR race and think the experience of watching cars speed by at 100+ mph doesn't translate well to TV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

The one chosen to leave will be the winner of a d-d-d-d-d-duel!