Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
Ah you think crunch is your ally? You merely adopted the crunch. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see a two day weekend until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but a distraction!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

No Dignity posted:

Ugh that's so much worse. Covered up her arms, messy overdesigned legs and the ponytail doesn't work for her at all. Did they at least give people the option of their classic skins?

I assume classic skins will cost extra

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

Kerrzhe posted:

jokes on them i started as a marauder in 2013

enhanche

thicc af

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
d-dog best companion

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

Jay Rust posted:

Has a funko pop ever been possessed by a malevolent ghost?

every single one of them already are

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

cheetah7071 posted:

jesus christ that's what metaverse looks like?

that's what techbros are losing their minds over?

No one but zuck and cryptoscammers are losing their minds over metaverse stuff, everyone else that liked the idea is already using second life and vrchat

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

Party Boat posted:

Horse armour was a pre order bonus for the new Monkey Island.

It serves no purpose and as you progress through the game Guybrush will comment about how sick he is of lugging this heavy useless item around.

Huh, I don’t remember getting any lines related to it unless I tried using it

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
They shouldn't have sequels because how the gently caress are you gonna differentiate between the generic corridors in Mass Effect 1, 2 or 3.

edit: I mean this is just infuriating

ymgve fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Oct 20, 2022

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
went through all the games on https://guessthe.game/

not too bad, overall

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
the internet caused it to be much easier to become spoiled, which then resulted in counter-spoiler culture becoming much more prominent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
they should team up with elon musk for integration with X, the app that does everything