Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

For October I am excited to play:
PGA Tour 2K23
Triangle Strategy
Star Ocean The Divine Force
:siren: Bayonetta 3 :siren:
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

lmao I am scared to know the details because I would probably vomit.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I am not sure I fully understand. Stealing money, and lying to investors? From who, and lying about what? On the surface this doesn't sound too bad? But I feel like I am missing something really important. It's weird to read about fraud coming from people who put out an extremely successful video game, because usually fraud and putting out a product at all don't go hand in hand. See literally every MMORPG crowdfund. I was expecting some Blizzard/Activision levels of bad or something.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Kerrzhe posted:

i spent 60$ on Star Citizen back when it was first announced

lol this is a big time self own. The game hasn't gotten any improvements since then either.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

FirstAidKite posted:

Xenosaga Episode II

Please Square, remaster this trilogy for modern consoles.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

exquisite tea posted:

Square doesn't own Xenosaga, that's Bandai-Namco.

gently caress, well zero chance of a remaster.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Mad Wack posted:

full refund + apology game but i wanted a good simcity dammit!

Simcity 3000 is still my favorite. :( It's basically just Simcity 2000 with better graphics that were really colorful and fun.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1576662221995749376

lmaooooooo PLEASE STOP THIS

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Gamers: Can we have remastered Bloodborne at least?
Sony: ........
Sony: *remasters Knack*

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

haveblue posted:

When are they going to announce the god of war ragnarok remake

I'm really hyped for this game.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Most PS4/5 games released in the last two years might as well be PS5 only though because their PS4 versions play like poo poo.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1576834901114261504

Will we finally get a Zelda movie?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Milk is disgusting

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Jay Rust posted:

This is going to be a cool page

sorry I ruined it

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFIt8rckp7Q this is a pretty cool video that does a really neat deep dive into TitanFall 1 on the Xbox 360. A crap load of optimization was necessary, basically BluePoint studio's took over this port of the game, and redid the entire game over and changed just about every single part of the game engine and rendering.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

haha what posted:

im autistic and i have adhd lol

its an interesting combo for sure

Lmao im pretty positive the same is true for me, but I honestly haven’t been tested properly either.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Isnt this massively illegal?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Chivalry 2 is out now on Game Pass if you want to play a better game than Overwatch 2.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I just want CDPR to drop all of this and work on only making Cyberpunk 2077 content.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Rarity posted:

I'm quickly nearing the end of GoW2, the game is now throwing wave after wave of the biggest baddest enemies at me but I have learned and I have grown and I am a big muscle man that gives not one gently caress. Half the time I don't even stay in cover any more, I just grab my gun and start shooting :blastu:

Playing correctly.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Kerrzhe posted:

i had only just heard of marauders today, what even is it?

also i will not stop posting my promotions

Always post your Tekken 7 promotions.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

This is a good story. The Overwatch update that went live today is really bad. It honestly made no meaningful changes to the gameplay, it just locked away a bunch of heroes, changed the monetization of the game, made it free to play, and added a 2 at the end in order to trick people into thinking it's a sequel. Blizzard needed to rebrand Overwatch because the game was dead.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Mario looks like Mario isn't something anyone really cares about or is worried over with this movie. What people really want to know is what is Mario going to sound like. Chris Pratt doesn't strike anyone as someone who will really do Mario's voice justice.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Larryb posted:

Pratt’s already gone on record as saying he’s not doing an accent for this movie so I assume he’ll just be playing Chris Pratt again

:( that bums me out. I guess we'll know more tomorrow with the trailer reveal.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Volte posted:

He should be voiced by Nick Offerman instead of Chris Pratt

That would be way better and more exciting to me.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

https://twitter.com/nibellion/status/1578027614018899969?s=46&t=t4ecrUPYiNwOepz4haip2A

Sorry for making a terrible live service game, it will happen again.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I am a grumpy old rear end in a top hat and that trailer was everything I was hoping for. Very happy and excited for the Mario movie. But I can also understand why I am seeing people not happy with it too. I wouldnt go out of my way to tell them they are wrong.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Please make Marios butt more fat.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Hwurmp posted:

will Mario swear

Mario should say poo poo.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

https://twitter.com/motorroach/status/1578135230594138114?s=46&t=1RvaF8XNIbHcCJSP2e3mLw

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Lol knew exactly what you were sharing before I clicked it. I love that movie.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Vermain posted:

you don't have to give movie mario an accent thicker than bolognese but just having christ pratt doing a normal rear end chris pratt voice is the laziest and safest route they could've gone

the fact that it seems like every dub on the planet told their VAs to squeeze in some of martinet's signature rhythms and tones makes me think it's just some uniquely americabrained pathology, like no one will see an animated film in the states if the main character isn't being voiced by someone who's recognizably making $50m+ a year

Realistically only a tiny number of people are going to see through this. The rest will go into the theater because Chris Pratt is voicing Mario.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Justice for Mario’s butt.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

https://twitter.com/harddrivemag/status/1578460223479508993?s=46&t=k6IL5I_GJUoxOOEmKrNVIQ

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Vermain posted:

how the hell do you even program this in lmao

assuming this is real (I kinda doubt it to be honest) then its absolutely intentional lol.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I am staying at a small beach side town this weekend that looks like Silent Hill. It is super foggy and a air raid siren just went off lmao. RIP me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Rarity posted:

They look like monsters to you?

worse… baby boomers.