Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

I just had my own berenstain bears moment

I’ve been rewatching True Detective season one. Saw it the first time probably five or six years ago. I had what I thought was a very clear memory of the final scene of episode four. I was correct at least that this was probably the best episode of the show. But I remembered a big climactic shootout at the biker bar (v. funny that they were playing Melvins “A History of Bad Men” in that scene btw), and then the camera panning out and above to show total chaos in the parking lot, surrounding area etc. But all of that action was in a housing project instead. The biker bar was just to set it up. I had no memory at all of a housing project in this episode, I thought it all went down in that same biker bar.

Well that’s my butterfly effect story and it’s not as amazing as I initially thought lol

tl;dr I’ve been drinking alone on a Friday night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Buce posted:

this happened to me, too. I rewatched true detective and was blown away, because in my memory, every character was played by woody harrelson. But apparently not?

Woody harrelson cheating on Woody harrelson with Woody harrelson