Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

It would be awesome if we could dance!
Last I read, she's decided not to cut the highest tax bracket, for now. Otherwise the plan of big tax cuts coupled with massive increased spending is still on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

Marshal Prolapse posted:

Does he use the same lawyers as Alex Jones? :lol:

Donald normally relies on bad lawyers. I don't think he's been represented by a competent lawyer since at least the first impeachment.

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

slurm posted:

I mean it's Russia of course but that campaign wouldn't be possible without Iranian suicide drones which they continue to happily sell in huge numbers. Providing a whole advanced weapons system like that (which must need training etc) is definitely more involvement than the countries which are just still buying Russian gas or even selling them ancient munitions from the rusty stockpiles. It's more akin to the US involvement.

Iran likely has no interest other than the financial gain. The US on the other hand is definitely using the conflict to defang Russia.

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

Stultus Maximus posted:

So is Labour really that awful that the Tories can have this hilarious poo poo show and still remain in power?

New election isn't due for another two years, unless the tories give up power and call for a new election, but I doubt that will happen.

I'm not sure what's so weird about a parliamentary system to you Americans, if you elect someone for president you're stuck with them for 4 years, as well.

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

Spaceguns posted:

I'm sure someone smarter than I am has looked into this but could you describe the trigger the image has in technical terms? I'm interested in a preload image analysis browser plugin to try and catch these and block loading or reprocess the image to remove the issue to prevent the effect.

Probably couldn't work on the app but I'm interested in potential solutions to this problem (which honestly may be beyond the scope of my programming ability or what a browser plugin can do, I've never worked on those)

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3987999

Serth has a very interesting thread in this very subforum where they discuss things like what triggers them in images. It's worth a read.