Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neuronyx
Dec 8, 2016

The dysphoria thing sounds horrible to me but I don't suffer from it. I say that because I thought i've always wished to be a woman but I'm not suffering nearly that loving bad, so it feels like i'm full of poo poo. That's been the confusing part though because I don't know what I feel anymore, I can't stand my body but I don't mind my parts, usually. I've always felt a little feminine but never to such an extent. I'm bi. And indecisive on every aspect of my life, go figure. Now i'm just lost. I don't think I want to transition because that is not suffering i'm prepared for. But i'm tired of being whatever I am. I wish we weren't so far from a true cyberpunk future. Then none of this would be the deal it is now. The human body is such a loving joke and the sooner it can be left behind the sooner we can move the gently caress on to more important things. I can't stand breathing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neuronyx
Dec 8, 2016

Assuming dysphoria means I feel like a woman in a man's body then what I said stands.

Neuronyx
Dec 8, 2016

Frozen Peach posted:

Dysphoria is everything you mentioned.

Just because it's not gender dysphoria, doesn't make it not dysphoria. Also, you can be enby. You can be a femboy. You can be a demigirl. There's all sorts of identities that aren't just binary masculine and feminine.

Ohh. Somehow it never occurred to me to check if dysphoria was a thing beyond gender dysphoria. Well I guess that makes sense then. Disregard most of what I say I'm not okay. What is an enby? I'd do the femboy thing if I thought I looked attractive enough with the right body but that's not the case.

Neuronyx
Dec 8, 2016

Frozen Peach posted:

Sorry, enby is Nonbinary.

Basically, what I'm saying is gently caress gender roles. Do and be what you want.

gently caress yeah can't argue with that.