Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Question for OP and any other trans people here who wish to answer.

For those of you who now identify (post transition) as strictly male or female, at what point during your transition did you go from "trans man", or "trans woman" to just "man", or "woman"? Like was it after (I think they call it) gender reassignment surgery? Or at some point before/after that?

For those of you who were gay or lesbian before your transition, afterwards did/do you identify as heterosexual?

And the opposite question I guess:
For those of you who were married to an opposite sex partner before you transitioned (like you OP) now that you have transitioned, do you consider yourself to be homosexual?

I realize of course that each of your experiences in that regard are probably different and some of you may consider yourselves something that isn't hetero or homo sexual but I'm just trying to learn about stuff that I'm very clueless of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU