Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

joebuddah
Jan 30, 2005
In your op, you mentioned you hated having sex and boners as a male.

When you started to transition, before your surgery

( Sorry I don't know how to ask tactfully)

You're posts didn't mention what gender you are currently attracted to. Not that it matters. What I'm curious about is how / what your dating life was before. However for the context of my question it does.

If you are attracted to males, did you stick to oral and anal sex ?

If you are attracted to females, were they understanding of boners/ ejaculation?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joebuddah
Jan 30, 2005

Frozen Peach posted:

I'm attracted to females, but from a sex standpoint I'm not very experienced. What little sex I've had has either been with a cis woman, or with another trans woman. So they were pretty understanding, all things considered.

Thank you for your response.