Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

British seaside doughnuts poo poo all over the American kind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Charles Bukowski posted:

I dunno why they don't just mark down old food for the last hour of business. Us cheap folk would clear them out. Grocery store sandwiches, bakery stuff, etc. Some places it gets donated but a lot of places just chuck it. Bruh I will buy your slightly stale day old sandwiches for a buck every time.

A lot of places do this

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

yugioh mishima posted:

a good one of these is fantastic but while the american kind is almost impossible to gently caress up these ones are very possible to gently caress up. often too crunchy/oily. they were usually good at the seaside but if you went to like a fair or whatever and got these they were usually not very good

This is true. The best I’ve ever had was on the pier at Weston-super-Mare and the worst I ever had was from a place in Skegness. Although with it being Skeggy I probably should have expected as much.

I actually don’t think I’ve had them from a fair before

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

muscles like this! posted:

The worst donut is the kind where you think it is filled but every bite is just donut so you keep eating hoping to get to the filling but then you finish it.

I had a nightmare like that once