Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
One time I had a Boston cream that had no delicious cum filling whatsoever. That was bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

What kinda sicko takes more than 1 (one) donut?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Bad donuts are edible but even good biscotti are disgusting garbage for idiots

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

If you never had a bad donut you might be the bad donut

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

You misheard, it's actually earwax and candle honey

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tim Hortons and grocery store donuts come frozen from possibly the same factory.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

muscles like this! posted:

The worst donut is the kind where you think it is filled but every bite is just donut so you keep eating hoping to get to the filling but then you finish it.

I had a defective Boston cream from Tim's a few weeks back, not a single ounce of delicious cream filling. This hits close to home I tells you hwat

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

YeahTubaMike posted:

I had one of those semi-recently, and it was kind of awesome. Like a donut without a hole. A donut patty.

Boston creams already got no hole, goon! They were meant to be filled with delicious cream and there wasn't a single drop. Weeks later I am mad, disappointed and donutshy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Yeah don't eat the whole box, especially the cardboard