Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yugioh mishima
Oct 22, 2020

Chrs posted:

British seaside doughnuts poo poo all over the American kind

a good one of these is fantastic but while the american kind is almost impossible to gently caress up these ones are very possible to gently caress up. often too crunchy/oily. they were usually good at the seaside but if you went to like a fair or whatever and got these they were usually not very good

Toxic Mental posted:

there was a thread years ago on these very forums about dumpster diving for like, old odwalla juices and expired muffins and poo poo from the backs of starbucks at night

people did this for some reason? I don't know but something tells me that 15 years later they still aren't stealing garbage from a dumpster like raccoons at 2AM

i did this when i was a student and had no money, but i did it at the bougie rear end supermarket because they threw out super nice french cheeses and fancy rear end european stuff that was nearly always still good for like a week afterwards (at least as long as it wasn’t like the middle of summer). also because they didn’t lock their dumpsters up like every other supermarket did as they were too upper middle class to even be aware that someone might go fishing around in their bins

and yea i don’t really do that anymore. even though i still have no money

yugioh mishima fucked around with this message at 10:11 on Oct 6, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU