Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I don't like regular glazed donuts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I like those old fashioned sour cream donuts you can get from convenience stores.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Chain store Boston cream filling just tastes like sugar goo. It lacks even a nice vanilla flavour in the custard.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I used to like those cinnamon cake donuts, I'd dunk them into milk tea or coffee.

e: Woah easy with the knife there Kit

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I dunno why they don't just mark down old food for the last hour of business. Us cheap folk would clear them out. Grocery store sandwiches, bakery stuff, etc. Some places it gets donated but a lot of places just chuck it. Bruh I will buy your slightly stale day old sandwiches for a buck every time.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Oh the kind of irresponsible things I could do with entire bags of donuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Do they got a donut made of beef stuffed with pepper and cheese?